Part I

It's been a long time since my parents broke up and we moved to an other house to an other country. We used to live in Canada where I was born back then. My father is Korean Canadian and my mom is Canadian. But recently we moved to Chicago, from where my mom's boyfriend is. My mom met a person there who is kinda younger than her. My mom is 37 years old, I am 20 and he is 26 years old. I actually never had a good life with my mom. She never paid attention to me. She loves me and I love her but she is always out with boys and stuff. She is kinda arrogant as well and she likes looking expensive. That's why she says she pulls a lot of young boys near to my age. Now, about her current boyfriend, Johnny. He is not living with us but he comes to our house really often. He is with my mom for two years and I am sure my mom has cheated on him. But I can't talk. She is my mom I can't do this. Now they are not at their best to tell you the truth. They are together two years but with a lot of breaks and stuff. I never agreed with her decision of being with Johnny because he is for a girl at my age or kinda older than me. Not her. But my mom was always like this. I don't like it at all. It gets on my nerves because sometimes she acts like she is trying hard to compete with me because I am young. Anyways, she wants Johnny for his money actually because he is kinda rich. But he is really nice person and good looking tho. He is so sexy. Believe me. I was trying hard back then not to fall for him because he is my mom's boyfriend. But now that she may cheat on him and stuff, I don't care at all. I find him so attractive and he deserves much better than this treatment. He is also working as a model, so you can imagine.

I don't know what he saw on my mom

I don't know what he saw on my mom. She looks much younger than she is but still. It's not only the age. Age is just a number in the end of the day. But she is not good for him. He is such a caring and lovely person. I don't know. He is just not for my mom. He has to be with someone loyal first of all and my mom is not and with someone near his age because he wastes him time and my mom is not again. Anyways, they will break up soon. I am sure about it. I can feel it. One day she called him to come to our house and take care of me because she had some business she said, like I was a baby. I am sure she was going out with a boy and she just wanted Johnny to be busy. I got so mad. Anyways, Johnny rang the bell and came in. I talk to him like he is my friend. We have only six years apart. My mom warned us for some more things and she left. She said she was going to be late. I love her because she is my mom but she never grew me up the best way. Dad was the only one who was taking care of me but now he is but in Korea with his girlfriend and I am happy for him. He is happier now. Anyways, me and Johnny watched TV and we laughed a lot until it was time for me to take a shower. I went upstairs and went into the bathroom. I had a shower and went to my mom's room to change into my pyjamas. I suddenly heard the door opening when I was still wearing only my bra and underwear. Johnny came in. I immediately turned around terrified and covered my almost naked body with a towel. He was walking towards me with a smirk on his face.

Y/N: I am changing John
Johnny: I can see it *😏*

When he came in front of me I couldn't help it but staring at his lips. Bro my mom has a model like Johnny and she doesn't appreciate it. He realized that I was starring at his lips go he pulled me closer and kissed me, so did I.