☆ CHAPTER ONE : MY FIRST CRUSH ☆

Since you were in middle school, there was someone you always looked up to.

This person can run faster than normal people, he can jump higher than anyone in your school.

He shone brighter than anyone else. His name is Itadori Yuuji.

He is kind, very energetic and kinda dumb

He is kind, very energetic and kinda dumb. But he never gives up. That's his charm.

You started to fall for him when you were in your second-year of middle school.

It was such a beautiful memory... You were walking to school while holding your bike. Then-

*SMACK*

Teacher : Wake up, Y/N !! This is not napping time !

Y/N : ??? 🥱🥱

Y/N (thought) :  Did I just fell asleep?! Oh no!! This is so embarrassing!!! Please just kill me!! 😣

Y/N : I was just memorising the periodic table. I wasn't sleeping !! 😇

Teacher : Really? Can you recite it to the whole class then?

Luckily you have already memorized
it last week. (It took you the whole week)

You recite the table flawlessly. 😌😌

You were proud of yourself. You glanced to Itadori to see if he looked at your way.

He was sleeping.

Y/N (thought) : 💢 Why am I the only one who got scolded??? Itadori is sleeping, too!! This teacher must hate me.

Teacher : Wow, that's good. But.. why are you memorizing the table in an English Class? Are you not paying attention to what I'm teaching?

Y/N (thought) : 😨😨  yup, she hates me. I'm dead. Thank you mom for giving birth to me.. Thank you dad for not leaving mom. I love you guys..

Teacher : If you don't want to pay attention in my class, go stand outside !!

Y/N (thought) :  AAAH... This is the worst day of my life !!!

Sanae : Teacher, Itadori is sleeping !! Punish him, too!!

Sanae Mizuki is your best friend since middle school. She knows you more than anyone else in this school.

She winked at you. She gave you a
' Thank me later ' look.

The teacher scolded Itadori and made him stand outside too.

You looked at your best friend and gave her a thumbs up 👍. (It means 'THANK YOU!! YOU ARE THE BESTEST FRIEND IS THE WORLD')

Y/N (thought) :  I take it back, THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!

☆☆☆☆☆

Ahem, this boy called Itadori Yuuji is your first crush.

You started to fall for him when you were in second-year of middle school

It was such a beautiful memory..

You were walking to school while holding your bike. Then you saw him saving a cat.

The cat was badly injured

The cat was badly injured. He took the cat and ran as fast as he could to the vet.

The cat was treated. After that, he came back to school. But he was 20 minutes late.

He was scolded by the teachers. But you think of him as a hero.

Your heart beated fast everytime you saw him. That's when you realise you had already fallen for him.

☆☆☆☆☆

' 𝕄𝕐 𝔽𝕀ℝ𝕊𝕋 ℂℝ𝕌𝕊ℍ '