Chapter One

Dalai Lama pov

I'm the Dalai Lama and you may be wondering, what do I do? Well I own a deli and I happen to be a llama. I have a best friend who's name is Kuzco. There he is now.

"Hey Dalai, how are you?" Kuzco says.

"I'm doing good, how about you?" I say back.

"Good. I have great news Dalai! I'm going to be a llama no longer!" Kuzco says excitedly.

"That's great! What about our friendship though?" I say 

"Well I guess it's goodbye now. Thank you for being a great friend. I love you buddy." He says

"Goodbye to you too. Thanks for being there. I love you so much bro." I say, holding back tears.

Welp, there it is. I'm all alone in this big world again. No friend in sight. I'm selling the deli to my son, Joseph. Joseph is the president of the USA, he'll know what to do with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~some months later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm meeting with Yzma so she can turn Kuzco back into a llama. I need my friend back.

"Hello. What's your name and what do you want?" Yzma asks.

"Hi. I'm Marianne Stevenson and I want you to turn Kuzco back into a llama." I say, timidly.

"Alright. I'll stir you up a potion. Just wait right there." she says.

I get a little thirsty here so I pick up a water bottle. I take a sip but suddenly. 

"woof woof" I bark

Oh no!!! I've accidentally drank a dog potion. I'm so embarrassed I go to live in the ocean as a mermaid dog. I then stumble upon Ariel's grotto.

"Oh my lordy lord. What a cute dogggg!!!" she says.

"My name is Marianne." I say

"What an adorable puppy!! You can stay with me." she says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Stay tuned for chapter two.

what am I doing with my life.