Chapter Two

Dedicated to: flydhaani
Story: Baby Harry's Day In
Chapter Two: Hoggy Warty Hogwarts and Dubledoor!

*Harry's PoV*
Wot?!?!?! I just walked through fire! I thought I was going to be burned alive! Poor baby me...But readers, here I am! The Barry Otter! Yep, tat's my name!

Mumma lifted me in her arms and greeted an old man who looked like Santa, "Good morning, Professor."

"Ah, good morning, Mr and Mrs Potter, hello there little Mr Potter."

"Good morning, sir," Dad said heroically. I just stared. This santa...I have seen him somewhere besides christmassy!

"Harry, tell good morning to professor."

"Good mwning pro!"

The old man chuckled, "Yes, yes good morning to you too, Mr Potter."

"Ima Barry!"

"Alright, let's see...Barry."

"Sorry about him Professor. He is still learning speech," mumma apologized.

"Ah, that's quite fine, Mrs Potter. I daresay I was very bad at saying my own name at his age. I remember telling my primary school teacher that my name was 'Altus Percfic Wulvial Bean Tumbledore'. Of course I was laughed at and laughing now is not a crime, Mr Potter. I am sure I won't mind it one bit," the old man said and bursted out into a hearty chuckle. That's when it occurred to me...He's Tumbledore...O!

"Dubledoor!"

"No! Ssh, Harry!" Mumma silenced me.

"Dubledoor! Pro Dubledoor! Ima Barry, Barry Otter!"

"Son, it's Potter," Dad said, not heroically.

"Harry, it's Professor Dumbledore!" Mumma corrected. I, of course, don't care.
Seems like Dubledoor finds it funny. There were twinkle, twinkle little stars: in his bright eyes and a wide grin below his, how I wonder what they are; long beard. Ima sure my black doggy toy, Pofoot would like some of his beard as clothing.

"I'm very, very sorry Professor. He's just as naughty as his dad-"

"Hey!"

"I-er...Can we meet Remus?"

"Sure, Mrs Potter and I don't mind it at all. He is too entertaining that I wish to take care of him one day. Perhaps when he turns eleven. Until then, Mr Otter."

I clapped my hands; at least someone knows my name is Otter!

With that, Mumma scurried out of the huge room and down some stairs. I turned around to see my Dad running down the stairs, heroically. A huge eagle was staring at me and I stared right back. It didn't seem to be fazed by my handsome-ness or whatever dad says when he looks like a hero. Eh, this eagle doesn't know the definition of cuteness, does it? No matter.

Mumma let me down and I had to walk through this huge stony place. I wonder how many times we took left and right and left and right. I saw some man in a frame look at me oddly. I stuck my tongue out at him and he looked absolutely disgusted. "Kids these days do not know how to behave and respect the elders," the man in the portrait said with a frown. Mumma turned around and apologized to the man and walked forward without looking at me. I turned to my dad and he was grinning like a monkey. Did baby me do something wrong?

I walked past several big children who looked at me as if I was some cute puppy (which I was). I simply wore a huge grin and ruffled my hair to make it look heroic like my dad. Soon Unca Moo would greet baby me! Dad was telling me about some of his maradwr tales and how he pranked someone named Snivlusy or whatever. That's when Mumma asked directions. Dad didn't know how to get into Unca Moo's room. Mumma sighed and asked a redhead with teeth earrings.

"Oh, hello there. Can you please tell me how to get to Professor Lupin's office?" Mumma asked.

"No problem, take the next right and another left and you'll be there. That'd be the DADA classroom. I think you know where to find the office?" he asked.

Mumma nodded. "Yes, the small staircase. Thank you... ?"

"Bill Weasley."

"Thank you, Mr Weasley. Give my regards to Molly and Arthur," Dad piped in, heroically. I wonder who Mwlly and Awthoor are. Do you know, dear readers?

"Sure, sir." The red headed, huge boy nodded and left.

Once again we were walking through this huge house. My feet were starting to ache so I lifted my arms for dad to carry me. He grinned and oblige-ed? Whatever. He picked me up and off we went!

After another five mintues...uh something, we arrived at a large tree door. Mumma knocked and it opened on its own. A black haired, gwumpy looking man stood there, eyebrows raised and a stick (a wand, you know, folks?) in his hand. A picture of a large wolf and a man was on the board and many big kids had their heads turned. Most of them again wore looks of amusement and several were looking at me as if a cute puppy (I repeat, which I am) came in. "Lily?" A familiar voice came from above. My dad grinned, and so did I. Unca Moo's here!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Thus ends this chapter. Word count: 886 words.

I dedicate this chapter to my bestie here, flydhaani!

I hope you enjoyed it. More baby Harry fun coming ahead!

Marina