Part 1

Me and my siblings woke up on thanksgiving morning then ate breakfast. Around 2:30 we ate some thanksgiving food. Once we finished eating I decided to go on instagram. Once I opened instagram i saw a picture of my ex he took a picture in my neighborhood 16 minutes ago so i looked out the window to make sure it was my neighborhood. I told my sister to come see then she closed the window after seeing it was our neighborhood. She called our step brother because he knew about my ex so i told him to look at the picture then look outside so we asked to go to the park. We put our shoes on and went to the park while also looking around to make sure my ex wasn't around. We been outside for a while so we finally went to the park. After going to the park we went back to the house. Walking back to the house we started seeing some demonic things happening. On someone's door it said "sorry we are dead". Btw we didn't find my ex after trying to look for him to make sure we stayed out of his sight. Then we saw a man walking towards us then turning to the park good thing we left so we started running because we thought he was looking for us for my ex. I saw a creepy house that had some demonic things going on in the attic window which a name appeared which started wit a E. It was finna rain so we started running to the house. When we were close to the house i saw a lot of people outside as in a family reunion so i thought it was were my ex was so i told my sister. We ran in the house faster than you could think because i did not want to get seen by my ex because he's my ex and i never want to see him again.