Chapter 1

"Um' hello sir... Do you know where room 231 is? My brother is in there,"

He turns around his eyes very dark, almost black, but I could see the green. His jaw tenses and his fist clenched as if he was angry or wanted something. But couldn't have.

"Yeah..... Um down the hall," He mumbles running his hands through the mop of curls on his head.

He turns walking towards the basement door of the hospital. The door locks after him.

That was weird.

I follow the man directions and walk down the hall of mental patients screaming and thrusting against their straps.

I push open the door of 231 and walk in to find my brother, Derek. His blue eyes flash up to mine once the door slams close. I smile finally seeing my brother after 2 years.

"I've missed you so much. Mom and dad they do to. It's not the same without you i even got..."

"Just shut the hell up" He spits.

My heart burns. He would never say that to me, he knows how sensitive I am. Tears brim around my eyes fighting to fall.

"Your so pathetic, Jesus Christ! He's gonna kill you once you open that damn mouth of yours" His eyes burn holes into my side, grabbing my wrist.

"Who's he? I don't under...." He twist my wrist backwards sending pain up my arm. I cry out, pulling back only for his grip to tighten.

"Once I get out of this hell hole you and mom and dad put me in.....I'm going to kill all of you! I'm not psychotic and sure of hell going to make you pay for it Makaylynne!" His hand connects with my cheek leaving a burning sensation there. I whimper as my wrist is twisted back, already bruised. "He knows who you are and you don't know it yet but your already dead"

_____________________________________________________

{A/N} hello guys this is my very first fanfic and I promise it will get better:) But there will be more characters and more action in a few chapters it will be confusing but you'll under stand it after a while...... I can't wait and I hope you will like it:) ily}