what?😱

??pov :

Today I'm so fu*king tired so I did the work and came home I saw y/n was sitting on the couch. I ignored it and sat on the couch and I was taking rest when y/n said......

Y/n pov : babe

??pov : hmm?

Y/n pov : I want to say something to you

??pov : Go on I'm listening

Y/n pov : Jimin I want breakup

Jimin pov :

When y/n said that word I literally was shock. I thought did she get to know that? So I said......

Jimin pov : y/n..... I also want to say something as you want break up from me.

Y/n pov : yeah say * in mind * I'm so excited for hearing those words.

Jimin pov : y/n....... I also want to break up with you. I want to end this relationship.

Y/n pov : oh nice prank jimin . You are doing prank on me. Even I'm also doing the same prank. * chuckle *

Jimin pov : y/n I'm not pranking you. I'm serious. Y/n I fell out of love with you . I love someone else.

Y/n pov : JIMIN!! ARE YOU FU*KING SERIOUS?!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVED YOU?!!! YOU KNOW WHAT ALL BOYS ARE SAME!!! I FU*KING HATE YOU PARK JIMIN!!! I FU*KING HATE YOU!!

Jimin pov : y/n I know it hurts but please control yourself Babe.

Y/n pov : DON'T YOU DARE TO CALL ME BABE!! YOU GO AND STAY WITH YOUR LOVER OR YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!

Jimin pov : babe please calm down.

He was going to hold her hand but......

Y/n pov : YOU CHEATER DON'T EVER DARE TO TOUCH ME!! YOU FU*KING LOST THE RIGHT TO TOUCH ME!! GO AND LIVE WITH YOUR FU*KING GIRLFRIEND!!

jimin pov : Enough y/n!! I'm trying to say the name and you listen that girl is none other than your own bestie.

Y/n pov : wow now you also say lie...HOW DARE YOU TO MAKE MY BESTIE A LIER!!! SHE IS IN RELATIONSHIP FROM FU*KING 6 MONTHS!!!

jimin pov : yeah I know and she never told you her boyfriend name right?

Y/n pov : yeah so what

Jimin pov : because I said her not to say

Y/n pov : oh it means I was the third person. I'm really really sorry for coming in between.

Y/n ran from there before jimin can say anything.

~~ next morning ~~

A/o pov : jimin was eating