The Beginning of Life

Yes, I know this sounds like a story you've herd a thousand times, but it's not. This is the real tale of Slender Man. It all started my freshman year at high school. Back then people used to call me Josh, short for Joshua. I was really popular, and almost every one was my friend. I was really strong and had a six pack, cause I went to the gym everyday. I had a girl friend named Mckell Cock. I thought she was so cute. And then there was my best friend. His name was Ethan Au. We had known each other sense 6th grade. We haven't known each other for that long, but long enough for me. Thats when the five minute bell rang for my first day of high school. "Hey, do you know where the gym is." I said. "Yah it's right down the hall, take a left, first door on your right." A total stranger told me. I think he was a senior, cause he had a really deep voice and scared me a little. I met Carter in the gym, along with my girl friend. "So what's your locker number Carter? Mine's 301."Mine's 302." He said. " Well that's a pretty good start for our first day, our lockers are right next to each others." Then class started. See you tonight Mckell." "Everyone, line up in alphabetical order." said Coach. My last name was Calexer. No bodies last name started with the letter A-D except me and Ethan's. It took about ten minutes of class time, but we finally got situated. "Class, today we are going to start our first day with a fun game of dodge ball. Okay last names with the first letter from A-M are skins, and the others are shirts." I was fine with this, cause now I could show off my six pack. He blew the whistle, and we started the game. "Get that one" I yelled. "I don't know if I can get that one" said Ethan. "Leave him to me." I could tell this was going to be fun. After class, we got changed and I got in the shower. "What's your next class?" I asked Ethan. "Math, yours?" " Same." -----------------------------------------------------------------After my first day of high school, I met up with my Ethan and Mckell. "How was your first day of high school." "Great." said Ethan and Mckell(perfectly in sync).