𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 86🦋

*nastyyyyyyyy*

Vallyk: I though you were on your period? Y/N:i lied. Vallyk:oh wow. Y/n:you want me or not. Vallyk:hell yea.

*we leaned in and started kissing then we made out for a little and vallyk took my shorts off and moved me up and down on his print.

Y/N:mmm, shii daddy. Vallyk:*groans*

*we kept kissing then i broke the kiss and went to his neck and worked my way down to his v line, i took his underwear off and jerked him.

Vallyk:mhmmm.

*i licked it then i spit on the tips and sucked, he bit his lip and grabbed my hair and pushed my head down, he threw his head back then nutted in my mouth, i stopped and swallowed then he pulled me up to his lips and kissed me, he flipped us over and  started giving me hickeys, he unclipped my bra and massaged one one boobs and sucked on the other one.

Vallyk:damn actually taste good.

*he smiled then went back to sucking on it, i moaned then he slipped his hand in my underwear amd fingered me.

Y/N:ugh shii! Vallyk:like that? Y/N:fuckkk yess*moans* shi fasterrr.

*he took my underwear off and i held my legs and he fingered me fast.

Y/N:auhhh right thereeee, shii.

*he started kissing me and i moaned in the kiss then i came and he sucked his fingers clean.

Vallyk:ride me.

*he layed in the bed and i got on him and put his dick in, i gasped cause he got bigger, i bounced a lil to get used to him again then i went faster and put my hands on his chest to keep my balance, vallyk wrapped his arms around me and pounded me.

Vallyk:uhhh. Y/N:*high pitched voice* please don't stop, *moans*

*he went harder and my legs started shaking and i came and he nutted in me, after that we switched positions and kept going, 2 hours later we stopped, we were tired.

Vallyk: mamas. Y/N:hm?  Vallyk:i accidentally nutted in you. YN:k. Vallyk:so you might be pregnant. Y/N:k. Vallyk:we just had a baby your not worried? Y/N:i'm in the pill calm down. Vallyk:oh, ok good, i'm not ready for another baby. Y/N:😭.

*i kissed him then we built some strength to get up, clean up shower and lay down.

Vallyk:fuck it i'm sleeping naked. Y/N:same my body sore. Vallyk:i put that pussy to sleep. Y/N:and i did the same with that dick. Vallyk:yea ok.

*we kissed then cuddled and went to sleep, a few months later it was Ayla's birthday and she was turning 2, we were all at jaiden and nova's house cause they moved into a house, btw kaiden was crawling and dior was walking and dior was 1.

Ayla:vally. Vallyk:yea? Ayla:look i got. Valkyk:you gotta crown? are you mommy and daddy lil princess? Ayla:yea i turn bruno into frog.(bruno is there cat) Vallyk:😭. Y/N:ayla, Bruno wanna be a cat not a frog. Ayla:to bad. Vallyk:😭. Kobe:ayla come here. Ayla:no you mean. Kobe:i got sum for you.

*she went over to kobe and got gave her a box.

Aya:girl. Y/N: yea? Aya:i wanna babyyyyy. Derek:haha you can't have one. Aya: shut up. Andrew:mamas when we get engaged. aya:you still aint proposeeeee i wanna start a family i'm 20 years old and your almost 21. Kobe:wait i can have wine. Jaiden:i could have wine a year ago. Kobe:shut up. Jaiden:😭. Nova:right when he turned 21 he went and got drunk. Jaiden:aye i was having fun. Nova:came home drunk asf. Jaiden:😭.Angel:see now if skylar goes and get drunk she gonna turn into a big baby. Skylar:shut up. Angel:nah you are thou. Dior:dada. Kobe:yea? Dior:hunwey. Brooklyn:baby you hungry? Dior:yea.

*Brooklyn picked him up.

Kobe:i want wine now. Jaiden: in the cabinet. Derek:shi gimme sum. Gianna:oh no not this again. Jaiden: wait didn't yall get drunk at prom. Vallyk:oop. Kobe:vallyk so did you. Valkyk:shut up. Jaiden: don't drink to much then y'all end up drunk. Kobe:yo where my vape go. Ayla:what dis. Kobe:oh shi, no don't use this ight. Ayla:k, sowy. Kobe:no it's fine just don't use it you to lil. Brooklyn:baby i thought you stopped. Kobe:see i did then we got into that argument and i thought i lost you and i started again. Brooklyn:boy.

Kobe:not my fault. Vallyk:now i want some. Y/N:under age. Vallyk:bae i was 18 at prom. Y/N:we have a kid do not get drunk. Vallyk:i won't. Andrew: watch him get drunk. Y/N:right, kai kai no. Kaiden:*cries* Y/N:now kaiden. Kaiden:*cries*. Dior:*laughs* Brooklyn:dior don't laugh at him 😭. Kobe:he laughed at kaiden?. Vallyk: damn just like his father. Kobe:shut up. Derek:nigga you know it's true. Kobe:no tf it's not i'm nice as hell. Gianna:who tf lied to you. Derek:ri, bro you know damn well you mean asf. Vallyk:did he lie thou. Jaiden: nope not at all, mama. Ayla:yes. Jaiden:go get the toy for kaiden so he can stop messing wit the vent. Ayla:k

*she went upstairs and i went to vallyk and took a sip of the wine.

Y/N:damn jaiden why is it so strong. Nova:see it is strong. Jaiden:😭, it's not that bad. Kobe: damn i can already feel it. Brooklyn:then don't drink no more. Kobe:yea no. Derek:😭, shii this is strong i can feel it coming already, damn jai. Kobe:right. Jaiden:bro yall can't handle it. Kobe:i can it's just coming a lite quicker then normal. Vallyk:😭, yall some babies it's not that bad. Jaiden:see yall dramatic. Nova:no honey it's strong.

*we laughed and ayla came back downstairs and gave the toy to kaiden and he played with it.

Jaiden:you gave it to him? Ayla:yea, koko i have some. Kobe:sure. Nova:boy. Kobe:a sip won't hurt.

*kobe put some on his finger then nova took it off his finger and made a face.

Kobe:what happened. Nova:it nasty?

*Kobe and Jaiden started dying.

Ayla:🥺 momma it nasty. Jaiden:😂.  Y/N:yall are so mean 😭.