The betrayal

Harry was a very strange wizard who loved pop tarts and his beloved dog Momo who was also a pornstar on Hotpuppies.com. So Harry was very attracted to The Witch Edwardo. They had had many sexual encounters time and time again. Though The Witch Edwardo and Harry were always bickering and calling each other kid but the thing that kept them together was their never ending knowledge of useless facts. Then one fateful day Harry learned that Edwardo was seeing Twinkie the goblin behind his back and was enraged with jealousy. That was the day The Witch Edwardo and Harry had their first big fight. Harry turned Edwardo into an adult toy and told him to make himself moist for once, Edwardo gasped and moved his hand up and down hit tubular body and shot a sticky white liquid out of himself which proceeded to get into Harry's eye. That was when Harry then pulled out his king cobra and yelled the words "Squirtious Maximus!" And a sea of white liquid covered Edwardo. Both of them were covered in white liquid and their clothes stuck to their bodies in an uncomfortable manner. They then yelled at each other for hours. Once they were done yelling they come up with an agreement, they hated each other but but the sexual relations were amazing so they would become friends with benefits. So Harry turned Edwardo back into a witch and they had hard make up relations. Edwardo ripped off Harry's clothes and they both got so wet they cleaned themselves of the sticky liquid that covered their bodies. They became intertwined with each other on the wet grass. Harry's thighs rub up against Edwardo's long Jon and Edwardo's tongue caresses Harry from his neck to his hips. "Do you like that" Edwardo then whispers into Harry's ear Harry squirmed in pleasure so Edwardo knew he was enjoying it. Harry felt as if his world had been turned into a heaven as Edwardo slowly made love to him, Placing sweet kisses on his crotch. "Oh Edwardo" Harry yelled as he pushed Edwardo onto his back and gets on top of him kissing him fiercely then cracking a small grin and kissing Edwardo down to his cherries and gives Edwardo a taste of heaven himself. Edwardo moaned in pleasure Followed by gasp as he grabbed onto the grass as hard as he could. "I'm cumming!" He screamed as he filled Harry's mouth with his love. Harry swallowed it quickly and had Edwardo finish him off with a thrust of his hand on Harry's fun stick and he came loud and hard. They both lay on the grass out of breath and satisfied. "That was horrible" said Harry in a sarcastic tone, "Yea totally horrific" answered Edwardo in the same tone, the two then put on their trousers and walked away in separate directions not saying a word. And from that day forward Harry and Edwardo the witch met up every Wednesday and fooled around for the rest of there everlasting lives.