chapter 1: introduction

It was the year 2019.their was a family living in kaduna,a family of six members but a relative of the father was living with them,four children namely Jade,Raynell,Jason, starlight.
Late in the morning around 10 am, when I and my sister,Jade were in our room chatting as usually, when suddenly we heard a voice " ja ja de " and that was the pet name my father had for my senior sister ,so we obviously knew,it was our father and Jade went to attend to him.But as she went to the parlor my father was holding a phone and a charger, but Jade a very funny person thought that our father was going to spank her, but surprisly our father give her the phone and said " with great power comes great responsibility" .Jade with great joy in her heart , jumped with happiness and accidentally spoilt the cotton ,but nobody minded,my father looked at me and said " when you get to ss1 I will get you a phone. On the other hand .my mother a northern woman,raised with an iron hand and a local mindset, was not happy with the decision my father had taken, she felt it was too early to give a girl a phone, she was only 15 and in ss1 .she would always say " you can only get a phone until you are done with your secondary School".But there was nothing she could do about it,and Raynell her junior sister,who she seniors with two years and was in jss2 at the time but Raynell was a social media type of person,she loves to snap,she always wanted to be a famous person and she would always admired celebrities.she was so happy for Jade ,they celebrated by dancing and singing.Jade and Raynell are very close they would always gist,play,go out and dress together, they had a strong bond as sisters.my mother being the northern woman that she is , Jade was not allowed to join any form of social media so Jade had to join secretly, without my parents permission.so when she join a social media,she started chatting so Raynell wanted to join too but secretly.my mother who was not happy about Jade's phone, tried everything possible to frustrate Jade,she would cease her phone for outrageous reasons .