I Am Here For You (IzuOcha) by Kenlair

Author: Kenlair

This story begins after the heroes meeting in season 4. Deku is stressed and guilty about letting Eri go away with Overhaul. Seeing this, Ochako feels worried. She wants to help him in any way she can. During her attempts to help him, she realises that the more she tries to suppress her feelings for him, the more they will weigh down on her. So she decides to embrace her feelings and pursue them.

The rescue of Eri brings them closer than ever before. After that, the both of them decide to properly pursue their feelings for each other.

This is where the story deviates from the original storyline. The next two arcs are the author's original arcs.

These arcs are entertaining, to say the least. The best thing about these is that the author provides such logical explanations to everything, that it seems straight out of the real thing.

The interactions between the characters, the character development, the progression of the storyline, it's all very satisfying.

It also has two branch books. First,
I Am Here For You: Quirky Edition, which is kind of a one shot book, but taking place in the same universe, not included in the main book.
Second, I Am Here For You: Explicit Edition, which has smut, which is just mentioned in the main book.

It's a good read for those who haven't read it yet.

Also, the book has a total of 104 story chapters and the grammar and spellings get perfect after around 80-90 chapters.
(Kenny knows what I'm hinting at.)

Even you guys can tell me about a book which you loved, if I've read it, I'll think if it's worth mentioning in this book. You can either suggest them in the comments or private message me, it's your choice.