CCG

Wind and rain cascaded through every direction, the umbrellas of passing pedestrians were visibly and slowly deteriorating due to the heavy drizzle. Everyone wanted to get somewhere dry and safe, whether they had come from work or wished to travel from one home to the other.

Flashy police cars rushed by on the slippery roads followed by their loud, irritating sirens. The people on the side streets gossiped and whispered about how they're probably on the chase for yet another binge eater. This world is cruel and troublesome. Even the most ordinary of people have to be on the lookout for these monsters. Ghouls are gods one mistake. Christianity and religion started to fade rapidly, people started to lose all hope. They refused to believe that any god would make such happy, healthy humans, and then follow it on with ghouls at the top of the food chain. Do they not realise this is how a small creature, pet or insect feels in the presence of them themselves? How could they be so blind? That set aside, after centuries and sudden realisation, the human race finally started to build itself up again without depriving its sense of self-defence or instinct. They created organisations to help cease ghouls, binge eaters and slowly pick off members of the Aogiri Tree. One of which is called the CCG. (Commission of Counter Ghoul) many investigators and young, vengeful citizens join forces to make it what it is today. Leaving normal ghouls in slight fear of anyone that passes by.

A/N
This is quite a short chapter, I guess you could call it the blurb haha... Alert me if you want more of this!
(so, so sorry if this makes you confused... It just changes so quickly and it's difficult for me to branch off sentences instead of making a new subject.)