I Wish... I could be me

I'm going to be completely honest with you. I've never written anything like this in my life. I have almost no friends and I'm totally fine with that. For me being called a loner is a massive understatement. The few friends I do make always end up moving. I hate the 21st century, middle school, and when people get mad at you for expressing your opinion or being you. My biggest fear is living a worthless, meaningless, boring life. Well that and drowning. I never have and probably never will fit in any where. Again totally fine with that.

I Wish I could be me. Not the real me but the me I wish I was.

I wish I was that rebellious girl who spray paints on her school, questions authority, and all the popular people hate her. Nothing in the world can stop her or bring her down. She can play the best pranks and only gets caught if she wants to. She does stupid stuff just to prove a point, and can read a person like a book.

You get my point?
Good.
Now take all that and picture the exact opposite.

Ya hi. That person you just pictured. That's me. A middle school nobody. Don't get me wrong sometimes it's awesome to be a total nobody, but most of the time it sucks.

No one ever gives you a second glance.
Pros: You can get away with a lot more
Cons: Nobody gives a shit what you think or what you say, You get pushed around a lot

(I'm going to keep writing but it's like 2:30 am sooooo yaaaaaa)