From the beginning

Hi I'm Alyssa Valdez. I'm a junior in our school, which is the ATENEO LADY EAGLES. They use to call me Aly, Ly, Baldo, Phenom, Superstar,and Etc.. But for my beshies, they call me BESH. I'm an AB PSYCHOLOGY student, really interested in human behavior. If you're curious in my status, nah. Single po ako. Just too pre occupied in sports and academics. I'm with Kief now. My guy best friend. Ang lalakeng pinanganak na may sayad sa ulo, at walang kapareho sa kabaliwan. Super matampohin at pikon, but to look in his brighter side, he is very kind, loving, caring, and more. When I first saw him, I thought he is suplado and mayabang,which made me ate my words. He's far from that, very far. We're in the same year. Phenom sya sa basketball, at ako naman sa Volleyball. If you guys are curious on how we met, eto kwento KO sa inyo.

-----------------------

BEG 8:00am
Pinatawag ang lahat ng athletes sa BEG. The first that arrived there ay ang AMVT, sumunod ang AMBT, AWBT, at nahuli ang AWVT.. Medyo na pa aga ang dating nla, because the training is supposed to start at 8:30.. We did some chit chat. Dumating ang mga coaches at exactly 8:30.

Coach Bo: good morning our fellow athletes.

All: morning coach!

Coach Roger: you are very honored to be one of the athletes. Hahaha. We all know what I mean. But you should not forget the rules of being an athletes. Maintain grades and focus in btrainings, and so on..

All: hahahaha!

Coach Bo: nga pala, we called this meeting for everyone to start knowing each other.

Coach Roger: kasi Hindi naman pwede na we are trained under one roof of a single gym, tapos Hindi kayo nagkaka kilala. In order to build a healthy and happy sports community, we should always start in our self. Okay ba?

All: yes coach!

The coaches in different field of sports started to introduce their athletes.

Coach Bo: let us start with the ATENEO LADY EAGLES! The sexiest!

Coach Roger: (blah blah blah) our rookies are Aerieal Patnongon, Dennise Lazaro, Amy Ahomiro, Ella De Jesus, and the recruit from UST, Alyssa Valdez!

All: whooh!! (Claps! Whistle! ) whooh!!!

After the introducing of ALE, nasunod ang AMVT, tapos ang AWBT

Coach Roger: now let us introduce the AMBT! The Hottest!

Coach Bo: to start with the team captain, Chris Tui. (Blah blah blah) and the recruit from LA Salle when he was still in grade school, also one of the rookies, Kiefer Isaac Ravena!

Ella: Aly, look at that rookie oh. Do you think he's suplado??

Thats Ella. We are already best friends since we already met yesterday, and we have the same class schedule kasi AB PSYCHOLOGY rin sya. Denden and I, are more close cause we are room mates sa dorm. While Amy, actually she is from New Zealand, pero she's mabait, jolly, and palatawa, kaya di sya mahirap paki samahan. Si Ayel (Aerieal), mabait, pero di sya namin madalas kasama.

Den: yeah nga. I think he's uber suplado.. Hindi sya masyado nakikibagay sa teammates nya. Dba Ly?

Aly: hmm?? Ano ulet yun? Sorry I wasn't focused.

I'm texting Fajardo kasi. Yeah, Kim Fajardo, a player of DLSU. We are bf's when we are in highschool, though we are separated because she went to DLSU, while I'm in ADMU. The longtime rivals..

Den: naku naman. We are asking you, if you can also see the aura of being suplado in that rookie of AMBT recruit from LA Salle??

Aly: hmm.. That guy? Yeah. I think he's mayabang. I don't know. That's what I can see.