Taking photos with poor people

It was still in vogue for a certain sector of desperate people on the Internet. Life had not been what it was intended 7 years ago and that it met all the conditions to be it. Pretty girl, the perfect boyfriend and the best opportunities. Although the above was a lie, the perfect boyfriend as perfect things cannot be on par with other perfect things. The trip to France was a resounding failure and now he lives by using drugs every day of the week. No, she said, it was not some kind of patriarchal manipulation of man over woman. The kind where a man in need parasitizes a couple full of opportunities. Erotic content is the order of the day and she is beautiful, but years of unwanted fondling slowly ended her libido. It was the same situation, a tight line where by accident a boy dropped a pencil or any lie to later bring his hand slightly closer to the floatiness of a not too tight skirt, because you can't wear a too tight skirt or they will call you a "whore "Well, maybe I won't tell you. I do not think that a "very macho" man desires a woman with great sexual experience more than a virgin, one of those men will not feel anything with an already used vagina and much less with the idea of ​​a sexual partner already penetrated. No, there is a preference for the young and new. The novelty as a categorical imperative where the greatest point of pleasure is to see the face of a girl ceasing to be a virgin to become one of the lord. No, she was no longer that. She was already twenty-five years old and her breasts never grew. Everyone knows that the attractiveness of girls without breasts is only her butt and her face. Damn pigs, she thought; but nothing can be done to change biology, it was one of those things that she might she would buy from conservatives if she weren't so drugged to even know who she was. She looked ridiculous recording 1 minute videos all made up and pretending to sing the songs that some of her saw made her jump in the TV room or in bed with her ex-partner. She cheated on him with her friend. It was predictable and perhaps painless after so many upsets she'd had with him, but learning that her partner's (ex-partner?) Adventures with her lover (wife?) Had come out of her own checkbook was extremely insurmountable. . Life ends at forty and begins at fifty, well he had fifteen years left that could happen with a fat man, but with a large checkbook or it could become some kind of feminist advertisement where he would draw magical powers from the hat and I would impose patriarchy, capitalism, biology ... I no longer felt like it, maybe I did want to experience something with a girl or a boy with manners, yes one of those who have the education to adorn their desire to fuck. The kind who buy bears, roses and write poems, even if they don't have a damn idea what you like; maybe you also wanted to try one of those so-called new sexualities. She had no idea about all that, there was a limit in the use of social networks and that limit was drawings of perfect girls and shy men. Nothing close to the reality of her where she had to attend many calls about who knows what kind of customer service; she certainly received attention, in the videos she recorded from time to time someone ventured to leave a comment that mostly boiled down to "you're very beautiful, we should talk, I want to fuck." There were those who tried it with quotes from poets, writers or philosophers; yes, of those guys who play video games, listen to "alternative music" and masturbate to some variant of BDSM. There was nothing new under the sun, no girls, no party. Maybe there was a time in her life when that wasn't so, or maybe her whole life could be summed up in the phrase of some heterosexual white guy from the nineteenth century.