chapter one

The two had been planning to move in together since they where little- of course it had mostly been joking around and the normal childish plans, but now it was actually about to happen!
Nick was in a Uber looking around nervously as they drove...the house was only about half a hour away when they left the airport and the closet they got
the more excited he was.
Meanwhile Clay has the house set up and ready. He sighs and waits by the window watching the driveway, he bites his lip and holds patches to his chest. He had spent the past hours cleaning nonstop and cooking. As well as panic calling his mom asking questions. Once Nicks ride had parked he practically jumped out grabbing his bag and heading to the door grinning like a idiot.

He knocked on the door nearly dropping his bag when he did "shit-"  Nick muttered and looked down as he grabbed it again making sure he had a good hold this time.
Clay opens the door and practically crushes him with a hug smiling like an idiot "Hi" He says giggling like crazy from how excited he is.
Nicks eyes widened once Clay hugged him and he let out a small wheeze "hi-" he laughed "Clay your gonna crush me- calm down a second"
"I'm sorry" He laughs pulling away, he grabs Patches as she was trying to run out "Want to hold the baby while I bring stuff up to your room?" Nick took a few heavy breaths once he was free and nodded lighting up holding out his arms for the poor cat "hell yes- she's the while reason I'm here- just look at her" he took patches petting her happily.
"Watch your language around the baby" He laughs grabbing his bags "Come on I'll show you the room, I set it up in a way that'll be most comfortable for face cam streams" Nick was trying to keep the unhappy cat in his arms as he followed clay grumbling about patches not liking him "oh- I forgot I sent my stuff over a second-' he muttered quietly. Clay laughs "Dumbass how the hell do you forget that?" He sets the bags down "Take your shoes off, I didn't make you take them off immediately but since I was on my knees cleaning I need you to take your shoes off and put them by the door"
He paused and snickered taking off his shoes like he was told once he had set patches down

"so panic cleaning then? Because I know damn well you don't clean that excessively" "I'm a clean freak but not that much of a freak, I usually use the actual mop and not a rag with heavy cleaner" he laughs and picks Patches up "Princess stop being so fussy" he smiles hugging her
He nodded "exactly" Nick watched him with patches a second and huffed "at least it wasn't me making her freak out then- hopefully' he tacked on seeing as the cat was normally very well behaved
"She's just freaked out over a new person being in here" He sets her down and she gets on the bed laying down

"Well do you want a tour of the house?" Nick nodded and grinned "yeah if not I'll just end up wandering around- I'll probably still end up doing that with my luck' he shrugged and chuckled.
Clay chuckles and reaches over pinching his cheek "I'll make you a map" He jokes grabbing his hand pulling him to the living room to start the tour. "oh c'mon give me some credit- I'm not THAT bad" Nick looked at their hands a second and sighed "slow downnn"
Clay stops and laughs "Short legs can't keep up?" He teases and leans down gently headbutting him. "hey!-i am not short your just really tall" he paused and laughed at the headbutt gently pushing the other away "oh my god your an idiot man"
"You're definitely short" He giggles and looks around "So this is the living room, just simple" He huffed and looked up at him "absolutely not I'm the national average-" Nick rolled his eyes and smiled "now show me the rest of the houseee"

He takes him to the basement "Here's my room" He opens the door and steps inside sitting in the large bed "Look you can fit like five people in this bed" He paused and laughed "why did you- just why???" Nick gestured to the bed halfway impressed and halfway disappointed with the other- how he managed to find a bed so big was a mystery "Well I move around a lot and I don't want to wake up with a part of me hanging off the bed so I got a big one just in case" "I mean- " he groaned "yeah sure that's good enough of a reason" Nick shrugged it off laughing once clay gave a second reason
"Also all of the feral boys can fit on the bed at the same time sooo...win win"
"yeahhh but we only have the two of us" he gave a small huff and looked at the other still sitting on the bed
"Well come here and see if you like it" He sits up on his knees and holds his hand out "We can finally get some cuddle time" Nick paused face going flush despite his efforts to keep calm
He set down on the bed "oh my god- I really thought that bit was dead-"

Clay grabs him and pulls him close "Got you" He laughs hugging him tightHe let out a small startled squeak when clay pill him over looking up at the other with a small smile "what the hell?"
He practically gets on top of him "Remember out conversation about you being ticklish?" he smiles wide and pins his wrists down. Nick froze before trying to squirm loose wanting out from under the other "don't you dare- clay-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New fic I guess- co writing with Ivory_Willow
I'm on transcription duty for us
Which means instead of nice splits in chapters your getting an unorganized bunch of cliff hangers unless he helps
Hopefully this will go well
-beck