The Prank

Author's P. O. V.

After getting ready for Y/n's college, she started going through her YouTube Channel -𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘦𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘳- , she made this when she wanted to escape the harsh reality of the world and her boyfriend supported her throughout the journey. She usually posts vlogs Or some tips for college students. Few days ago she had a questionnaire live with her subsribers and she asked them if they wanted her to try something new, which brings her to present with her going through her comment section.

Mr. Bean commented: You should try doing some makeup tutorials you're really pretty.

Fail Army commented:How about doing more Food Blogs?

Btsislife commented: How about some BTS crack videos?

Smosh commented: Sweetie want me to hit you up? Call me XXXXXXXXXX

Bitch commented: You know what you should just stop making this crap.

Prankster commented: Hey about some Pranks on your boyfriend I think they will be fun. You could check on YouTube if you want some inspiration.

This comment gained her attention. Previously, her subscribers also mentioned this to her but she didn't know much about these pranks. Now, her other Youtuber Friends like jiminieminnie also did with his Boyfriend Yoongi and it was fun to watch to see the reactions. Maybe she will give it a try.

3 days later~

Y/n's P. O. V.

After thinking a lot and discussing with Jimin I decided I will start doing pranks. Jimin suggested to do the "Ignoring my Boyfriend" Since it has proved to be the most responsive one, so I decided to go with this one. I grabbed my camera from the closet and started recording with it.

"Hello Everyone, how are you all? I'm doing great recently thanks to the college because we're having no exams. Yipeee!! And if anyone is having any problem do remember to contact with me. I'm always ready to help you and give you advices.
So a few days I ago I saw some of you told me to do some pranks on my boyfriend and ap I decided to try with one. So today we will see how I try to ignore my wonderful boyfriend Kim Taehyung. God knows how will I be to control myself since I am the clingy one in our relationship. Just God help me. Let me set up all the cameras. And if you're new to the channel and have been enjoying my videos make sure to HIT THE LIKE BUTTON AND SUBSCRIBE. So, let's get that bread.

Author's P. O. V.

Y/n and Taehyung were watching a movie after finishing all their classes. They were sitting on their couch as they lazily eat the popcorn. Time passed as the movie was going to soon end. And during all this time, Taehyung was frustrated actually frustation would be an understatement. For the first time after dating for nearly four years with Y/n, she is not cuddling him during the movie and it is extremely weird for him, he may not openly show his affection but he loves cuddles because who does not.

"Baby", Taehyung called Y/n. Y/n pretended not to hear him and continued looking at the screen.
" Hey, sweetie come near me", Y/n shook her head directly rejecting him.

Y/n's P. O. V.

For the first time, Kim Taehyung looked like a kicked out tiger. It was so freaking cute. I can't even explain. Oh my god, can I just cuddle this baby. Oh my hearts for saying no to him. Ahhhh!! No, Y/n you can do it just for another hour or so then you can give up. Fighting!

"Cupcake, what happened why are you not responding to me? Hey talk to me. "
"Did I do something wrong? Please tell me I will apologize for it. Hey?Y/n..."