Thats only start of this...

2032, 27.11

                                                                        16:31

                                                                        16:31

At 16:31, in town also know as BOULDER COVE, everthing was fine and even funny but until one moment... 

 When everyone was fine, looting, killing, hunting, At BOULDER COVE was some kind of gang.

                                                                      THE BEGGINING

Vito Scalleta walked around the Boulder cove, searching or looting but he was doing it.

After long time of Searching, he finally found someone...

Vito eventually found new friend, Rose, she was very emotional but had skill to play on her guitar.

After the met eachother, they sit at chairs, somewhere in town and began to talk just talk and, relax they enjoyed this talk, however Vito enjoyed it too, but he enjoyed to talk with ROSE.

                                                                                   19:53

After few hours, thier talk about life and love was paused, Charles Handers also know as "Marauder" walked to them, with his friend and he procceed to rob them, Rose was feared and scared she was crying, Vito just followed thier tasks and just layed down on the ground, Rose havent done this, so they forces Rose to get on ground.

Marauder with his friend, got away with thier loot.