Chapter 12

(Y/N) was walking home after spending the whole day at the Akashi's Household.

Walking on her way back to her place, she went and fish out her phone from her pocket.

Upon opening it, she stood frozen on the side. A lot of missed calls and messages from Shinichiro.

She went and open Shinichiro's messages and her eyes widened.

"Shit, I forgot about our house date at his place." She cursed to herself, crouching down on the ground, she pulled her phone towards her chest and cried.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit." Was all that she could say.

Standing up, she dialed Shinichiro's number, turning to another side, she speed walked to Shinichiro's place.

After the 3rd ring, Shinichiro finally picked up the phone.

"Shin, I—" She called out to him but got cut off.

"You went to him, didn't you?" That question made her stop from her tracks.

Hesitant, she was about to answer but Shinichiro beat her to it.

"So you did." Voiced sounded so disappointed, Shinichiro was about to hang up but (Y/N) said something that made his eyes wide.

"I'M SORRY! I PROMISE YOU THAT WILL BE THE LAST TIME THAT I'LL SEE HIM, SO PLEASE, DON'T LEAVE ME!" She screamed, tears running down her eyes. She fell to ground, knees hitting the pavement, her left hand on her eyes, trying to stop the tears from flowing out.

"Please, don't leave me like he did, I don't wanna lose you too." She whispered quietly but Shinichiro heard it.

After Shinichiro heard what she said, he hung up and went towards the front door, grabbing his shoes, he didn't care if he left his house door open.

The only thing left on his mind is (y/n), he ran and ran until he saw her on the road. Her upped body bended down making her look like she's bowing, her cries were loud and clear.

He went to her, crouching down, patting her head.

(Y/N) looked up and burst into tears more, suddenly hugging Shinichiro, shocking the said boy from the sudden hug.

"I'm sorry." (Y/N) kept on apolozing while Shinichiro's rubbing her back saying it’s okay and don't worry about it.

A few minutes have passed, (y/n)'s crying turned in to soft sobs. Still hugging each other, Shinichiro stood up with (y/n) still latched unto him, he picked her up bridal style and they both went back to his place.