Chapter 14

A pocket knife.

"Just what am I doing this time?" Takeomi questioned himself, putting away the pocket knife.

He sighed and sighed.

Standing up from his bed, he walked around  his room, pacing around, like an idiot that he is.

Sighing one last time, he decided to get out of his room and went to the living room.

"Maybe I should go to their place and see if I could talk to her." He mumbled to himself while pacing back and fort on the living room.

"Whats got you out in your room Nii-san?"

A voice could be heard from behind the oldest Akashi, turning around he saw his younger brother, Haruchiyo, looking at him with a blank look on his face.

"Haru," He called out. "You scared me there bud, ah yes, before I forgot are the Karasuma siblings home?" He asked him with a hopeful look on his face.

"No, they just left for the airport an hour ago." Haeuchiyo replied to his older brother, taking a sit at the single couch, fishing out his phone from his pocket.

"Airport? What are they doing there?" He questioned.

"(Y/N) nee-san and Chiyo nii-san are going back to Korea for their studies, they're just here for a short vacation, in case you forgot, just how you forgot that nee-san is already dating Shinichiro-san." Haruchiyo bluntly replied not bothering to look at his older brother.

Once Haruchiyo said that, Takeomi went back to his room, locking hismelf again.

He walked to his bed, sitting down, face on his hand rubbing them together.

Sigh.

That's what you could hear from him.

Falling on his back, legs dangling on the edge of his bed. Another sigh escapes from his mouth.

"Even if I do go there, it will be too late for me." He told himself, sitting back up on his bed.

He looked the drawer next his bed, where he placed the pocket knife. Opening the first drawer, he grabbed the pocket knife.

He turned the knife on his wrist, the sharp edge making contact in his skin, drawing a little blood to sip out.

He went to cut himself.

From just one cut.

Turned in to two.

Then turned to three.

Which turned in to four.

Five.

Six.

And lastly, seven.

His whole right arm were bloodied from the cuts he made.

Blood spilling on his bedroom floor.

He threw the bloodied pocket knife on his bed. He took a sit on the floor full of blood.

His eyes becoming hazy and blurry.

"Ahh, I wish I could still you, My (Y/N)."

That was the last word he said before darkness swallowed him.

Many hours had passed, it was already night time.

The two younger siblings were already making the table, food still cooking.

"Haru nii, could you go and get nii-san." Senju commanded while going to the stove to turn it off. Picking the pot up from the stove and placing it on the hard mat that was on the table.

"Please, Haru nii." Senju pleaded, looking at her second brother with puppy eyes.

"Fine." Haruchiyo gave in and went to his older brothers room.

"Tsk, he didn't even bother eating breakfast and lunch, so why would she think he wants to eat dinner also." Haruchiyo mumbled to himself while making his up the stairs.

Once  Haruchiyo arrived at his older brothers room, he knock on the door.

"Aniki, food is ready." He said and waited for a reply.

"Aniki?" He called out again but he received no reply from Takeomi. He tried opening the door but it won't open indicating that the oldest Akashi locked the door.

"Oi, this isn't funny open the door aniki!" Haruchiyo shouted in paranoia, knocking on the door harshly, turning the knob left and right trying to pry open the door.

"Fuck." He cussed and starts kicking the door. The commotion from upstairs could be heard from downstairs, where Senju was waiting for her two older brothers.

Senju went upstairs to see what the commotion was all about only to see Haruchiyo kicking their older brothers door.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Senju screamed at Haruchiyo pulling him away from the door.

"WHAT AM I DOING? ANIKI ISN'T ANSWERING AND THE DOOR IS LOCKED!" Haruchiyo screamed back, anxiousness filling up his body, a worried look on his face making Senju also worried.

Senju went to the the door and try opening it but also get the result as Haruchiyo, the door won't open.

"Nii-san!" Senju shouted for brother but got no reply.

"Haru nii, stand back." She told Haruchiyo who steps away, Senju readied herself to kick open the door.

Heaving a deep breath, Senju kicked the door with all her might, the door breaking open and the sight before her made her want to puke all her guts out but she pushed that thought aside and went to her oldest brother tears streaming down her face at the sight.

Haruchiyo who stepped away, went to look at what made Senju shocked and came running fast inside. Once his at the door, he stayed still, eyes wide open at the sight of Takeomi laying lifeless with bloodied arms on his younger sisters arms.

"NII-SAN PLEASE WAKE UP!" Senju screamed with her older brother on her arms, shaking him to wake him up, tears keep streaming down her face.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING JUST STANDING THERE CALL AN AMBULANCE!" She screamed at Haruchiyo, making him to scurry down the stairs to grab his phone, to call for an ambulance.

After making the call, he went back upstairs to his older brothers room to hug Senju and to calm her down.

"Shush, I called them already, now stop crying." He told in a calming voice.

"Haru-nii, his not breathing anymore and there's no pulse either." She turned around and looked at him dead in the eye, her voice sounding tired and raspy after all the crying and screaming for her oldest brother to wake up. Haruchiyo sat still at what he heard, eyes widened in realization that their older brother is already even before dinner started.

The ambulance came in front of their house, knocking on the door. Haruciyo went down to open the door. Paramedics coming in and going upstairs to Takeomi's room to take his cold dead body.

Senju came down after, standing beside Haruchiyo whose outside standing near the ambulance.

One of the paramedics came to the two, a look of remorse on his face.

"I'm so sorry for your lose but there's nothing we could do to save him, his body has been way too cold and the cuts on his left arm are very deep, and by looking at the blood on his bedroom floor, he lost a huge amount of blood. I'm very sorry." The paramedic went inside the ambulance and drove away, leaving the two siblings to stand still outside, no emotions could be seen on the two Akashi's.