Niall finds his princess

HI EVERYONE!!!! THIS IS MY FIRST FAN FIC IVE EVER WROTE SO NO HATE PLEASE!!!! SORRY IF ITS REALLY BAD !!!! FEEDBACK AND TIPS WOULD BE GREAT!!!! VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN ME!!!!!!! THANKS:)!

My name is Gracie shaw, im 17 and live in a flat in London which I share with my best friend Emily. I'm not your typical out going teenager.. Im more into staying at home, reading and playing my guitar unlike Emily who more or less is at a party every weekend and coming home drunk for me to take care of her which I dont really mind doing. It's Saturday around 11.34 and in watching the tv waiting for Emily who as you've probably guessed is at a party. She said she'd be back at 11 so I'm beginning to get a bit worried. It's normal for her to come home late though. I start to drift off to sleep when I'm awakened by a loud knock at the door. I rush over to see who it is, there is a handsome young man standing at my door carrying a extremely drunk Emily bridal style. I stand and look at Emily and giggle as she tries to say hello to me. I loom back up at the young man holing her and look into his deep blue eyes. " have I got the right room?" he asks in a perfect Irish tone. "errmm.. Yep ... Just put her over there on the sofa." I replied as I continued staring into his eyes.. It was like a trance I couldn't look away. "yeah, sure no problem." he said smiling in the same beautiful voice. I stepped to the side and held the door open as he walked in over to the sofa. He gently placed her down and stood back up and laughed.. "she's in about of a state isn't she?" he chuckled " yeah, I'm used to it! Thankyou for bringing her home." I replied. "it's fine, I saw her earlier at the party and then on my way home I saw her lying on a park bench, I managed to get out of her that her apartment was room 34 so I wanted to make sure she got gone safely." he said "thanks so much, I won't keep you taking, your probably want to get off." I answered. As I finished speaking Emily groaned, we both turned to look at her as she threw up all I've the floor.. "I can stay if you want, and help you sort her out?" he replied "are you sure? You don't have to!" I quickly replied "positive, sorry, I didn't catch your Yname, I'm Niall." he said. "ermm G-Gracie." I stuttered. He smiled perfectly. " that a beautiful name Gracie." he replied. I felt butterflys in my stomach as he said my name. I was in that trance again, studying very feature of his body, his blonde hair, his deep blue eyes, his lips, his teeth, everything about him was perfect. "you alright there??" he asked waving a hand in front of my face and chuckling to himself. Blushed as I realised i was gorming out. "oh.. Ermm.. Haha.. Sorry.. Thanks.. Erm, I shod go sort Emily out, help yourself I a drink in the kitchen." I said gesturing over towards the kitchen as I hurried over to Emily to clean up the mess. I hadn't realise Niall was following me until I turned around and jumped slightly, "could you help me get her to the bathroom?" I asked politely "of course." he replied gently picking her up bridal style again and following me to the bathroom where she continued throwing up into the toilet. Once she'd finished puking, Niall carried her over to her bed and I took her a glass of water. We went and sat down on the sofa and talked for a while. I found out he was also 18 and he moved over from Ireland when he wwas 16 so he could go to college to also study music. It turned out went to the same college as me and Emily too and only lived 2 blocks away from us. We exchanges numbers and he set off back to his place, by now it was 12.40pm and Emily was in bed asleep. I wasn't tired so I stayed up and watched a movie. 15 minutes later, my pone started vibrating, I picked it up and the ID said Niall:)! I picked up.. "hello gracie, sorry to bother you but I've kinda lost my house key, is there any chance I can crash on your sofa tonight?" he said in that beautiful Irish accent.. "oh hi Niall, errm, yeah of course I'll get it ready now, see ya in a bit." I replied "thanks so much, see ya soon!" he said I found the spare duvet and pillow and threw it onto the sofa. I sat down and continues watching the movie. 5 minutes later there was a knock at the door, I hurried over and let Niall in, we bo down on the sofa and start talking again... I told Niall about me and he did the same. I got up and made us both some hot chocolate and went and sat back down next to Niall. He put his arm around me and pulled me in a little closer.. "Thankyou princess." he replied as I handed him his hot chocolate.. I blushed when he said princess and hoped he didn't notice. There was something I really liked about Niall, he seemed so kind and caring, was I falling for Niall?? No, I need to concerntrate on college to get good grades, I have no time for boys I thought to myself. My thoughts were interrupted when my fingers started to tingle as Niall interlocked his hand with mine. I looked down at our hand which fit perfectly together I looked up Into his eyes and our gazes crashed. I was lost in his deep blue eyes again. I hated to admit it but think I might be in love. I teamed my eyes from his and continued looking at the tv. I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes and waited until I fell asleep.