Chapter 1

I hit the snooze button on my alarm clock as i rolled over trying to get out the bed. I wiped the sweat off my forehead. I look to the side of the room only to see the fan clearly got unplugged in the middle of the night. I tried to figure out how that happen as i stood up to get ready for school. I woke my roommate up because we was running late. 

"Why did you wake me up?" Lucky ask. She groaned then got up and realized what time it was. "Why didn't you wake me up earlier?". I told her I overslept. 

When she finally got up and finished getting ready, we grabbed our bags and headed outside of the room to the head to class. Lucky and I always showed up one hour early to clean up the room in order to get extra credit. We sat there 2 hours then realized we still have time to clean up. 

"Hurry." I told Nicole, so me and Nicole hurried to finish cleaning the classroom. 

I started writing down motives as to why Nicole brother killed all those people. The only reason I could think of was that he was crazy and depressed and it made him feel good to kill people. 

I zoned out for the rest of class trying to take notes to solve this murder mystery. 

In P.E. class I beat Hyena unconscious and then i felt someone pull me off of her. I was thrashing slightly but calmed down slightly. 

She took the handkerchief out of her pocket and wiped the blood off of my face. Once she finished, I had to go to the office. I felt really sick on the stomach because then i realized i had did something wrong. 

 I was suspended after the fight. Nicole went back home with me and we changed into our pajamas and did our homework.