Chapter 1 : The way he acted was Strange

Today was Halloween and my boyfriend and I wanted to stay home for the night, but he usually always wanted to go outside. But not this Halloween. I was sitting in the living room infront of the warm fireplace. He came to me and sat next to me and started to stare at me for about 5 minutes or so. He stood up and he asked me if i was hungry?  He usually doesn't ask because he knows my answer but I asked him "What are you gonna make to eat?" He said that he wanted beef.I got more suspicious of him. "Is that all?" I asked. He noded and went to the to the kitchen. He wasn't acting like himself this halloween. After a few minutes i stood up to go check on him. When i got to the kitchen,  he wasn't there. So i looked all over the place. So it's 11:58 pm right now and i still couldn't find him. I looked on the roof and there he was. But i don't know how he got up there. I saw ears and a tail on him so i thought he was just role-playing as a wolf. And when it was 00:00 he started to howl at the moon for no reason. So just to make sure it wasn't real, i took some of yesterday's steak and i put it on the table to see if he would come and eat it. Because if he is a werewolf he would smell this from miles away. So i hid under the couch, not like it helped but after a half a hour he came in and ate the steak. I came out of hiding and i couldn't believe what i saw...