~ MH - 6 ~

"Who Are They?" Prerana questioned and followed his eyes who was looking behind her and turned around following his sight only to get shocked and surprised in stunned silence knowing who are responsible for the mess.

Prerana can see the hatred, pain, and betrayal of your blood in her husband's eyes and she looked at Maasi & Taanvi with anger, shock, and surprise for what they did to her husband and what they were going to do and what if they succeed and the thought alone was enough to raise goosebumps on her skin which made her shiver in fear of losing Rishab and she tightened her hold on his and sensing her distress he hugged his wife close to him.

"Rishab, you may be mistaken, they can't do something like this I mean I am not telling you are lying but your rivals may plot against you and trap them, Maasi loves you and Tanvi sees you as a cousin," Prerana said trying to justify herself that may he was wrong but in reality, she knows they are capable of doing something like this as she knows something and revealing that will lead more pain to Rishab and she is fearing what will happen when he will come to know about that.

"Biwi, I know what they are capable of from the very first moment but I kept silent because all these days they were just using me for money but today they crossed all the limits for the property and the people who kidnapped me are the ones who confessed and proved with proofs as well, you know I don't jump into conclusions without proof, it is not in my nature," Rishab said sternly trying to hide his pain behind the mask of indifference.

"What did you gain by doing all this Mrs. Ahuja? By causing the pain to my husband who looked after you, your daughter, and needs you have, as a Son & Brother," Prerana asked calmly while Rishab including everyone else looked at her in surprise as she was acting calmly now when before few seconds she was hyper and angry.

"Well, I never asked him to, Did we? No right then why should we feel remorse for something we did," Sharadha said and Prerana took a deep breath before she took Rishab's arms and walked towards the room on the ground floor and pushed him inside, and closed the door while Rishab looked so shocked that he could not comprehend what Prerana was doing until he was locked.

"Mrs. Bajaj, what are you doing? Open the door this moment, I would like to know why they did this? I need to confront them," Rishab said and Prerana looked at him with Pain and determination "What they are going to tell you may pain you Rishab but what I am going to reveal will pain you more," Prerana said and looked down while he was confused with her answer "What are you going to tell me more Biwi, what more is there that will break me more than what they were going to say?" Rishab asked fearing the answer and before Prerana can answer Maasu laughed clapping her hands together.

"Well, when the cat is out of the bag, why don't I tell you why did I do this?" Maasi said smirking and Tanvi shook her head seeing her mother's stupidity and foolishness of playing with a lioness who is more dangerous than the lion as right now lioness is quite angry and is ready to pounce on her prey "I would like to know," Rishab said blankly, while Prerana was looking at them with hatred for causing pain to her husband and daughter and vowed to herself not to let them go easily for what they did to her family.

"Your Mother Aarvi was never my sister, your mother was adopted at the age of three days old because someone left her on the steps of the Siya Orphanage, of course, it is now owned by you vowing to fulfill your mother's dream of taking care of the Orphanage as it is the place connected to your mother's birth, I always hated your mother because the moment she entered our lives, she snatched the attention and love of my parents while I pretended to like and love her as time passed, I envied her for her beauty, intelligence, knowledge, zid of getting anything she desired for and the love she won from her husband while I had nothing of those, you are born in the form of their symbol for their love because they loved each and married to each other while I was forcefully married to my late husband Kamlesh Ahuja, he was a poor excuse of human, doing nothing but sitting on his butt and using the money, I brought for drinks and games, he was a drunkard which costed me the life of my daughter along with his, as he was driving the bike when he was drunk along with her, but that night my daughter was save and she is none other than Taanvi but I made my sister, Rishab and this world believe she was dead and adopted my own daughter," Sharadha said and Prerana shook her head.