back home real late

⚠️TW: mentions of blood and slight smut ⚠️

A flash of thunder lit up the room, illuminating a familiar figure. My husband is back. He's standing at the doorway, dripping of blood from head to toe. Wow, I thought. He still looks so good even in this terrifying state.

I got up sleepily and stumbled towards him with no sign of fear; only warmth. "You're back babe...i'm glad you got back in one piece." I laughed, attempting to get a hint of a smile from this tired figure.

Never mind, he's exhausted. I pull him into a comforting hug, while trying to pick out the bits of dried blood from his messy ginger hair. I sighed as i knew this meant another night of staying up to tend to his wounds before sleeping.

Not that i mind though, i get to spend time with him after 4 months of  him being away, but it is rather tiring. I dragged him to the bathroom, heaved him into the bathtub and took off both of our clothes.

Once his skin made contact with the warm water, he winced and slumped to one side, brows knitting together with pain. Him facing towards the side exposed all his serious wounds that were now tainting the water a dark, velvety red.

I frowned slightly, that worrying feeling that nips at the back of my mind whenever he comes home like this makes me overthink that i might lose him anytime. However, this is not the time to be pondering over stuff like this.

I quickly dried him and i off, applied disinfectant and wrapped bandages around his wounds. Finally, pulling on comfortable pyjamas onto the both of us and slipping into bed, hugging each other to sleep.

I awoke to an empty and cold space on the bed that Ajax slept on last night. What? Was it just my desperation to see him that made me dream of him?
I sat up, eyes wandering around the room, everything neatly arranged as it was last night.

I blinked back tears of bitter loneliness that were threatening to spill and pushed myself off the bed. I swallowed the lump in my throat, reminding myself that i have other more pressing matters to settle rather than mope around in bed. As much as i miss him, he is not going to come back so soon.

God i miss him so much, i sighed. I strolled to the bathroom only to hear soft grunts coming from the inside. I instantly snapped awake, grabbing a small but sharp dagger from the inside of a decorative vase nearby.

Yanking open the door, i felt my breath hitch. There, sitting on the toilet seat was my dearest Ajax, jerking off lazily, muttering my name. Damn, the way the sunlight that was flooding in from the window and hitting his hair made him look ethereal.

"Morning baby... help me?" He grinned widely. I smirked and let him yank me onwards his lap. He wrapped his arm around my waist while i slowly stroke him. He groaned impatiently and grabbed my hand, signalling me to stroke him faster.

Burying his face into the crook of my neck, he came hard. He sure as hell was pent up. I got off his lap and washed my hands, while he comes behind me and peppers my head with small kisses. For the next few minutes we just stood there and enjoyed each other's company in silence.

I'm glad he came home to me safe and sound. Can't wait to spend more time with him.

Well, thats the end i think i mean for this short story. Lemme know if y'all want other ships i can try. :)