MY DEVIL SISTER

Ok so my name is Sofi and I have a younger sister named Tiana.so you might think that unlike other sisters we would be cute, loving and playful but sadly NO.We are purely different see i was born before seven years of my sister.I was a kid who was shy,silent and simple and also didn't gave a lot of trouble to my mom dad while my sister she was the opposite she was not shy,silent or simple she always wanted the expensive things and if they said no she would get bullistic and cry so loudly that our ears would pain.She looked like an angel pale skin,beautiful eyes and a cutie but she was not.at every family function or any time relatives came to meet us she would pretend like a cute baby but alone with me she was a complete devil.See my dad was a buisness man while my moom was a teacher so when they were out i was the only one who did the babysitting.First it was all ok but as she grew up the things started to change.One day while she was watching mobile i took it from her as it was her time to bath but she snached it back and hit it back on my head three times at that time she was atleast 3years old.One day I was sleeping on sofa while mom was home she was in a room folding clothes while Tiana was playing but she then suddenly came and bit me on hand and it was so hard that it bleeded.But i didn't knew that why was mom not scolding her oh yeah there's one more thing mom loved me but she worshiped Tiana I am not complaining she just scolded me for anything Tiana did and never did anything to her.Even when she was 6 year old and was playing outside with her friends while me and Rayn were walking through the footpath.Rayn is my best friend we are together since we were in first grade we met when mia the bully of our school was bulling me for being shy and silent she told everyone that I was a boo boo who didn't know how to talk.On that day they were bulling me while rayn came there and saved me.But the problem was that my sister was her friend and after that she became one of her minion who worshiped her.now back again on that day we were walking then Tiana suddenly came and started playing with us and then suddenley mia and Tiana pushed me and befre I knew my leg was broken and both of them walked off with a smirk on their face while Rayn came with my mom and took me to the hospital.but i cried all night even if Rayn was trying to calm me down because on the next day I had a dance competetion and it was not interschool or national it was international.when I retuned home I was so sad that I locked myself up in my room.I thought my sister would feel some guilt but no.Rayn was the only one who was worried.After a break of 4 days I finally showed up.And when i got to school i got a good news that the competetion was canceled ane was going to take place in next month cause the judge was ill.i practised a lot and i won the competetion I was so happy.And after this incident my sister started to get nice and me and Rayn are the best buddies known in whole school for our loyality. MORAL: we should give people some time to change.