the time machine??

{1st person pov}

It started off an normal day as any other, but then somehow magically a TIME MACHINE FELL FROM THE SKY! I know tell me about it, it sounds crazy but I PROMISE it is the truth!

So if I just tell you what happened in short, then we can get to the good stuff much sooner, right, okay, here I go!

Basically, a time machine dropped from the sky, I was in my bestfreinds house, (she lives in a forest if anyone was wondering) and her mum went out too investigate I guess? But instead she stepped in, and I disappeared from the house and now I was in a city, but many years older. Wait I knew this city! This city was Nottingham!

Now if your wondering what happened and how I'm in Nottingham many years older, well I'll tell you. When she stepped into the machine, me and her had switched ages (I mean knock off quite a few years, and there I was at 24 years old). I was in Nottingham because I was finally old enough to move to where I wanted to. Granted Nottingham wasn't my dream destination but it got me close to where I'd always wanted to go, London!

London is where I can work at a theatre, which again not what I always dreamed of, but it gets me closer to being on the stage. So there was working in a theatre, and can you guess what show was on? You guessed it, six the musical! (AN: were just gonna pretend that the tour cast is on the west end instead of on tour, k thanks)
Since I saw them everyday, I, naturally, got to know them all. I especially favoured Vicki Manser over the rest, and this, this is where the story begins....

AN: yeah there's no guarantee that this will be updated, it might (hopefully), but I'll see how it goes. hope u liked it <3