Chapter 1

It was October 31st, the magical day where the border between the spirit world and the normal world was lowered. Yashiro was bored, since her school isn't as enthusiastic about Halloween as she was... "So bored.." She lets out a small sigh. "If only I had something to do.."

Suddenly, like lightning an idea struck. After debating about some minor details and weither the idea would work out, she had finally decided. 'Yeah it'll be fun' she thought to herself...A sleepover! She thought it was such an amazing idea! Before she had time to think about it, she called Aoi and Sakura.
Ring
Ring

"Sakura!!"

"What do you need Nene?"

"Can we have a sleepover?? Please?? I promise I'll make it fun!"

"No thanks."

"Aww come on Sakura! It'll be so fun!"

"Nene, No is no."

"Pleaseeee. Dont be so mean!"

"Ugh. Fine only if you'll stop bugging me about it."

"Yayy!"
Sakura ended the call before she could be convinced into doing anything else.

After getting Sakura to come, all Yashiro had to do was get Aoi to come along. Which would most likely be much easier than convincing Sakura. During History class, Nene decided that right now would be the perfect time to tell Aoi about the sleepover, since they both hate the subject.

Tap

Tap

Tap

"pssst Aoi!"

"Hm? Whats wrong Nene?"

"Me and Sakura are having a sleepover tonight! Do you wanna come?"

"Will there be spooky stories involved?"

"Sure!"

"Then of course!"

"Nene! Akane! Would you care to share your conversation with the class?" The teacher said in an annoyed tone. Nene and Aoi sighed and turned to face the teacher, who was continuing to explain about the war of the roses.

As usual, Nene made her way over to the girls bathroom after school, only to be greeted by Hanako Kun, who was perched up on the side of one of the sinks surrounded by cute little mokke, "Why hello again Daikon-senpai!~"Hanako chuckled.

"Bout the cleaning today can we speed it up at all? I've got something exciting to do."

"Hm... what kind exciting things?~" Hanako had a sly grin plastered onto his face

"Why do you need to know you perverted ghost!"

"Ooohh! Do you finally have a date?~"

"No! Just hurry up and get a mop so we can finish this quickly!" Nene exclaimed frantically waving her arms (kind of like a goose).

Hanako Kun jumped off the sink and hopped over to the mops cheerfully.

After cleaning up, Nene skipped over to the door and left practically exploding with excitement, causing Hanako to be all alone.