Hypothesis (NSFW)

This is inspired and similar like "A Theory" by gaybybirth. It's really well written and you should check it out!

I sat at my desk trying to get a grasp on this stupid math class, when I heard two soft knocks on my door. "Who is it?" I heard the door open and click shut again. "Or just come in, that's fine too."

"Hello (Y/N)."  I heard a voice say. I'd recognize that accent anywhere.

"Yes, hello Viktor." I spun around to face him. "Just come in why don't you?"

"Already did," he smiled lightly.

My heart skips a beat."I can see that. What brings you to my humble abode?"

He chuckles. "I have a hypothesis I'd like to test."

"And what does that have to do with me?" I quizzically looked at him.

He took a few steps closer and I could feel my heart beating just a bit faster. "I would like your help trying to test this specific hypothesis."

"Isn't that what jayce is for?" I turned back around, trying to focus on anything but the beautiful man standing behind me.

I heard some shuffling behind me then felt a warm presence behind me. I tensed up, blushing. "I want you," he whispered in my ear. I blushed even more and before I could speak he finished, "to help me."

I turned around. "What is this hypothesis anyway?" My try at sounding collected failed epically, with my voice cracking at the end of my sentence.

He didn't move his face away, only placed his pointer finger under my chin to lift my head up to fully face him. My heart was full on racing now, not to mention butterflies and trembling hands. He smirks triumphantly. "I never said I'd tell you what it is, darling." He inches just a bit closer then stands upright, well as much as he can. "Stop by the lab later this evening? I could use your assistance."

I feel like I've been holding my breath for hours. "I-uh, sure." He gives me a warm smile.

"By the way," he points to the equation I'm working on,leaning in close next to me."These two should be switched." He glances at me, and smiles. With that, he waves a quick goodbye and leaves. What the fuck was that? I try to shake it off and focus on my studies. But the feeling of viktors touch lingers.

___________

As I rode up the elevator to the lab, my stomach is filled with butterflies. I have to admit I dressed a little "cuter", which may have been a mistake as the chilly air stung my bare legs.

"Ah, (Y/N), I'm glad you made it." He gestured broadly, "Sit." I did as he asked, sitting on a desk beside him. I was a little too nervous to speak, so I just watched him. He was so caught up with whatever he was reading, he looked calm. I don't see him this relaxed a lot of the time. "So," he shuts his book and stands up, facing me. He gets close, positioning himself in front of me, in between my legs. My breath falters. "My hypothesis seems to be correct." His body isn't touching mine, but with both his hands resting on the desk either said of me, it's really close.

My body is shaking, im sure im blushing like a crazy person. I can't let him win whatever game this is though. "What's that?" The words come out a bit shakier than I'd like, but still strong.

"You want to kiss me, no?" His face comes a little bit closer. He's calm. He knows he's in control. Yes, I do want to kiss him. God, I want to kiss him so bad.

I smirk, "what makes you think that?" I try to stop my nervousness from showing. I slightly scoot my hips closer to him.

I can hear his breath become a little shaky, yet he keeps his calm persona. "Are you saying it's not true?" He leans in, our lips almost touching then he steps back. "Because if it's not, my apologies. It was an inappropriate hypothesis on my part." He picks up his books, like he's about to leave.