the new student

,,pass me the scalpel, please" she said.
"Here you are,doc"
"This is gonna end well, don't worry, honey!"
"You can do it ava!"
She did it.she finally said those words.smile spread up her pink lips and she felt something.some feeling, really unfamiliar and weird.was she proud of herself?
-
"Ava wake up, you're gonna be late!"her mom shouted opening the door revealing her pretty face.
It was just a dream, like always.she put pillow on her head"Just five more minutes mama"she said.
Mondays are the most annoying days, Plus  she has to get up early.god, she wished she could marry sleep herself, she just adored it.

                   -----------------------

"Ooo look who woke up early today!"lisa grinned as she started taking steps towards Ava.
"Don't you dare hug me, I'm still angry"ava said in annoyed tone.
"Aww babe don't be mad at me , the ugly ass annoying vampire deserved all the words I told him"lisa tugged on Ava's shirt, looking at her with puppy eyes.
"You almost chocked him lisa"Ava rolled her eyes looking down at lisa and staring at her for a moment before sticking her tongue out and pushing lisa away.
"I mean, vampire was ugly himself tho,I just said facts "lisa said.they were staring at each other for a moment before breaking into laughter.
"I gotta agree"Ava stated as she wiped her nonexistent tears away.
"Anyway,I heard we have a new student here, and he's a hybrid"
"Really? I'm sure all the girls are going to either criticize him or be obsessed "ava said as she took her books out from locker.
"You know,Ava, that fucker really didn't deserve you and I think it's finally time for you to move on,I mean you're young and so sexy and all boys are trying to flirt with you, so why don't you give them a chance?"
"You know,I might be single right now but I don't care,I don't have enough patience and nerves to handle one more male,lisa"Ava stated before stepping in the class.
"You attract females too, just in case you're fed up with males"Lisa smirked as she placed a peck on Ava's cheeks.
"Ew don't even try to flirt with me anymore lisa,you truly suck at it"Ava rolled her eyes as  took a sit on her place next to lisa.
"Alright class, I'm glad I get to introduce you our new student,min yoongi"teacher said as he smiled at the boy standing next to him expressionless, waiting for audience to calm down."yoongi, please introduce yourself to the class"teacher asked him with fake smile nervously sitting on his face."you already know my name, nice to meet you"the boy said coldly.
Girls started to scream his name, obsessed with his look.
A pale, shinny skin, brown eyes. black, silky hair was lending on his perfect face.tiny pretty nose and pink,rose like lips.two tiny ears were noticeable on his head.he was wearing a gray hoodie and jeans, matching the colour of his Jordans.
he had a cute black tail.
Everyone was shocked by the look of the guy in front of them, hoping to have a chance to at least touch his glowing skin.
The boy showed no emotion and quickly took his seat beside taehyung, the cutest yet most annoying boy at the medical university.
Ava was watching his every movement, not blinking an eye.she felt strange but she didn't know why.she wasn't a type of girl to drool over a boy but this one was so pretty that she almost thanked God for creating such a beautiful thing.
"Ava, don't scare me babe"lisa said placing her hands on Ava's shoulder gently.she still managed to startle her though.
"You scared the shit out of me"the startled girl whisper-yelled.
"What was i supposed to do?you zoned out and I thought you were dead for a moment I swear"lisa placed her hand on her chest and sighed deeply."who were  you staring at baby?"she said with a wide grin."that boy over there-nevermind"ava sighed as she took out her notebook and started to write in it.
That feeling was so weird, she couldn't even manage to take her eyes of him.who was that boy and what did he want from her?
                --------------------

"His name is yoongi"
"Oh my god, I wanna have his babies"
"No but actually, he's so pretty, like,do y'all even see the glow of his skin?"
"And his perfect features!"
"He's perfection himself"
The girls kept fangirling over the mysterious hybrid.
Ava and lisa walked in a hallway, only to see girls sending them death glares.
"I don't even see a reason why they hate us!"ava said as she fidgeted with her fingers.
"Girl,look at us, who wouldn't be jealous? just take a look at your body, you're skinny,you have a small waist,a perfect butt,a perfect skin and beautiful face.look at your hair, even I'm jealous"
Lisa said proudly as she smiled at the girls behind her back.
"I mean, it's not even logical to hate people for their looks,we didn't even say a word to her"Ava said as they walked out the university door when suddenly their teacher called them:"wait, girls, do you have a free time?"He asked catching his breath from all the running.
"Sure professor, what is it?"Ava asked thinking about all the possible answers she could get from the man.
"Great.i was supposed to give the new student notes for him to keep up with our learning program, but I just had an emergency call and I have to go, so please find him and give him your notes,thank you"and with that,he walked away leaving the two of you looking at each other confused.
"But we have biology two days later,we need the notes"Ava said.
"Well, he'll have to give it back to you that day and you'll give it to him again"lisa said.
" O-ok.wait why me?"ava looked at lisa like she was gonna murder her.
"Well because you're single and hot and I suppose he is too,so I'm giving you this great chance to get a man baby"lisa smirked, hugging the back of her best friend.
"Fuck you Lisa.you know, you're single too?"ava asked smirking.
"Well, maybe I am right now, but it's not going to last long"lisa chuckled.

___________________________________________
Omg hi guys!I honestly don't know if anyone's gonna spend their dear time to read this trash,but anyways,here it is lol.i know it's hella weird, but it's my first fiction so I hope you're okay with it.what do you think babes? should I continue writing it or should I just delete this?let me know, love ya❤️-mary