Preview

❝anomalies❞
a rare group of people who have an unknown mutation that even the doctors don't know what causes the mutation. whenever an anomaly is detected in the womb, the doctors strongly advise the mother to abort the baby, no one wants to have to carry the shame of having an anomaly as a child.

whenever an anomaly uses its abilities, it will start to glow a reddish/blue (some anomalies even have their own colors)

(Kyla Massie, a telekientic anomaly who has recently been detained. You can see she has a blue glow whenever she uses her abilities).

the normals are heavily encouraged by the government to turn in the anomalies to the police. the reward for turning in a anomaly can be as much as 40 million won (about 34,000 dollars).

so anomalies have to be very careful, because allies can quickly turn into enemies as soon as they start wanting that money. few people would turn down such a offer

no one knows what happens to the anomalies once they have been detained.

kim yoohyeon is a poor girl who lived her entire life trapped in the house of her parents, even at age 24, her parents still lock her in for an unknown reason. her family moves around frequently and whenever a stranger comes inside the house, she was forced to hide. no one knows about her existence other than her parents.

yoohyeon wants to explore the outside world, not knowing that the reason why her family did it was to keep her safe. will she be forever kept in her prison? will the police find her and detain her? will she meet some friends who will help her escape?