"We met here, on this roof"

My Sanmos shipweek story
Day 1: Precanon!
.
.
.
Deimos never really knew what happened that day and he would never ought to know... Especially how he betrayed the Agency and his lover who was also his boss...

"God dammit... He really had to pull off his other stupid agents at me..." Deimos' voice was tired from fighting and killing the grunts that was sent by the Auditor. Deimos had cuts everywhere the largest one he had was on his arm which got stabbed with a screwdriver that got grinded into his flesh

Why doesn't he wanna let the man go? Does he only wat him forhis pleasure to love? Or just to beat him 'til the very end...?

"I have to get out of here before... HE catches up with me.." he said, determind to find his way out his own hellhole of a place.

After a few looking a bit in the building he sits down on the floor by some crates to make sure he isn't seen by the other Agents if there were any on the floor he was in

"I gotta calm down for a bit.. This whole 'looking for a way out' thing is getting on my nerves..." he gets a pack of cigarettes from his pocket and lights one up.

As he blows the smoke out he sees red parts of it glowing which reminded him of The Auditor.. He still remembered the day of how he got seperated from his family due to the fight that he saw... He was so weak that he couldn't even fight.. But the Auditor took him in and hired him as an Agent.

But things weren't at a full stop from there. Deimos would be called to The Auditor's office for a meeting or a mission announcement. He became his Secretary after a while and then.. His lover. Deimos never felt comfortable with him being touched on the face by The Auditor but he has no choice but to let him..

Whenever Deimos would refuse anything The Auditor says, he would throw him across the room or just shoot him in the legs so he wouldn't walk. Deimos was in literal HELL at that point, after a few months pass he decided to leave after the things that The Auditor made him do and made...

This was wasn't what he wanted. He needs to be free! He has to be free! He was always scared about what would happen if he try to escape but today... It changes...

Back to the present- Deimos had already finished his cigarette and dumped it into a crawling half body Agent's mouth his body was  cut in half while his organs drag on the floor as he also felt the pain in his mouth as Deimos dumps his cigarette in his mouth

Deimos walks out and looks left to right to see if any agent was a around. While holding his arm, trying to still keep it from bleeding much. He found a sliding door that was slightly opened.

Could it finally be? His way out to freedom? We will know now.

Deimos ran to the door as fast as he could and right before he could realise where he was at his eyes squinted at the brightness outside. He was on the roof top of the building. And there he saw trails of battered and demolished Agents on the roof. One had his brains out, the other had his face torn off, and the others were so very destroyed.

Deimos panted and started to panic but he saw a strangely huge figure on the roof and as he thought he wasn't alone... He quickly hid behind a metal barrel and took out his gun to prepare for an attack just in case but... He wasn't clearly moving at all, he was just staring into the city like he has never seen what it was like being outside before.

Deimos stood up slowly and put down his gun, he approched the man and gently tapped his shoulder.

"H-Hello?" Deimos asked. The man then turned his head to Deimos and just looks at him. "Are you here to... Kill me..?" the man asked him

Deimos didn't know what to feel at this point after all what he has seen today. Deimos then replied "No. No I am not here to kill you. I just happened to see you here even though I thought it would lead me outside which is where now but on the roof! Hehe... Ehh.." Deimos knew his jokes weren't funny, they were never funny...

"What are you doing here?" Deimos asked him "Just looking out the city.. I never knew it became so big after the last time I saw it.. Been a while huh..?" the man replied with a calm tone

Deimos sits next to him but not too close as he also looks out the city. "What's your name dude?" Deimos asked with a reassuring tone "It's.. San.. Sanford.." he said in a bit embarrased yet scared tone

"Hehe, cool. My name is Deimos by the way" Deimos formed a grin on his face "Got anything planned to do after this Sanford?"

Sanford looked at him with a calm shocked face and smiled and then replied "No, I don't have anything planned... Do you?"

"Let's go get some dri- OW!" he felt his arm hurt badly, he forgot that he got wounded badly there

Sanford got something out of his pocket and wraps a handkercheif around Deimos' arm "Here, that should stop it from bleeding and hurting..." "Thanks man.." The two stared at each other for a bit and then the both of them stood  up Deimos put his hands on his hips "Alright! Time to start something a new! What do you say Sanford? Wanna work together?" has his cute baby shark grin on his face as he put his arm on Sanford's shoulder

Sanford looks at Deimos and smiles "Yeah... I would like that..."

The End

(This is my first time doing this sooooo, I hope you guys liked it even though in my opinion this story sucked? But I hope you liked it!)