My Bitter Love (EXO Fanfic)

I am called a goddess;

I have an extraordinary beauty that's admired by many;

I have the brains of a genius that I put into use;

I have the skills of perfection causing admiration

And I make guys stutter cause I make their hearts flutter

Yet............

I was always alone, left here on my throne;

I was despised in disguise

I was envied , I was judged

I never really intended,  but I knew I was hated 

But then I met you.......

Could we be fated?

I don't have a heart but I never wanted to restart

I was used to being alone but then you came along

I learned how to love, thinking you were sent from above

But I guess I was wrong

Since you were lying all along

Characters:

Kim Lin Ah-  This is you, for sure you're not just any ordinary girl. You are very talented and gifted. You're always the number one in your class, a black belter in karate, the best when it comes to dancing and singing, the goddess when it comes to looks. One word to describe you..... perfect.

Kai-  The guy version of you. Objective and perfect with everything, however, is cold and ignorant when it comes to love. Doesn't like showing his feelings to others...... really the same like you.

Sehun- The daring bad-boy . He makes your world complicated......and exciting. Being with him is a one of a kind experience for you. You just can't take it when you found out that.....

Chanyeol- The playboy. He likes girls and of course...... is attracted to you. He will not miss a day without trying to seduce you.

Kris- The gentleman. Looks like a prince and knows how to calm you down. He is always there for you and unexpectedly.... you feel comfortable around him.

Tao-  Your sparring buddy. Both of you share the same interest in martial arts. He is very good in it as well as you, who is a black belter in karate.

Lay- Your dancing partner. Your interest in dancing brings you closer with Lay. You feel quite comfortable expressing your feelings through dancing with him.

Luhan- The angelic friend. His smile somehow makes your mood brighter. He always helps you with what you're doing and you can't even resist him. You couldn't get mad at him whatever the circumstances are. However, there is just one thing that he is hiding from everyone.....

Chen- Your singing partner. You like practicing your vocal skills with him. You are amazed with his voice making you admire him.  He somehow has a connection to you......which seems to be complicated.....and forgotten.

Xiumin- The bully. He likes teasing you and putting you in bad mood....but of course you don't want to lose so you also do the same to him...... but what gets on your nerve is.... why the HELL did he became like that when you came.......

Suho- The mysterious guy. You don't know anything about him and you can't even understand him.  He doesn't like talking to you but helps you unconditionally when he sees you sufferring. Hovever, there is just something that he seems to know about you.....

Baekhyun- The charming friend. You kind of like his way of approaching you. Most of the time, he is always there to listen to you... but what shocked you was...

D.O- The awkward friend. You don't know why but you feel uncomfortable around him. There is an akward aura if you're together. You also sense that he is always trying to avoid you............ you just don't know why.......

NOTE: GUIDES FOR READING

Italic:  *Thoughts*

Bold : "Dialogues"

Normal: Narrative

----------------------------------------Author's Note------------------------------------------------------------

Ok.... so I edited this to avoid being a spoiler *wink*  *(sorry to those who read it before I edited it :(((((((((((  )

I will try to update the first chapter as soon as I can.........

Bad comments are not accepted! JK! ... :))

 I will gladly accept your comments whether it is good or bad.......

P.S: If you want to watch the trailer in HD , just watch it on Youtube :))

And in the Video SF mean Softrock :)) It should be SR though >_<

Anyway

Kamsahamnida !