Chapter one

Lily:"Hi tommy"
Tommy:" Hello there lily"
Lily:"Do you want to walk with me to the fields?"
Tommy:"Okay"
Yes! He said yes to me!😊
As we were walking we were talking
Tommy:"Lily how come you never talk to any of the other children?"
Lily:"Well I'm not very good with making friends or talking"
Tommy:"But your friends with me, why not?"
Lily:"Well the other children think I'm a witch and that I'm ugly and I'm going to the school for evil... and your going to good"
Tommy:"Do you really believe that so called legend?"
Lily:"I do, why? You don't? Don't you read the books?"
Tommy:"I did but it's not possible for fairytale things to happen, it's just a myth they made to scare children"
Lily:"I guess.."
Tommy:"who cares if they think your a witch because you still have me and I'm 100 times better than they are"
I giggled
Lily:"Yeah, you are the best"
We walked through the beautiful fields and talked until it was time to head back.
I went to bed and dreamt myself as a princess, I looked beautiful somehow...
I wish I really was.
----------------------------------------------
I woke up to Tommy's voice
Tommy:"Lily! Wake up! We're being kidnapped by some giant bird!"
Lily:"Huh! Why are you with me! I told you the legend was real! I'm going to that evil school!😰"
I cannot believe that I'm going to be apart from tommy and I'm going to be a....witch...and tommy is going to be a prince with other princes and princesses.😔 I knew it was real.
----------------------------------------------
So how is it? I know it wasn't really good and that I made some mistakes so sorry!😬 please tell me how it was in the comments.