inside and shot out!

have you ever wondered what goes on inside of tree? i always used to wonder too. until yesterday....

the woods looked like a wonderful and majestical place filled with millions of greens and other majestical creatures. i have this favorite tree though. so i went directly towards it. this is no ordinary tree. yes, it does have a trunk, leaves, and branches but still. there is something about it that makes me completely peaceful. may it be the glittering water droplets on the sappy tree trunk or may it be that beautiful russling sound that the leaves make as the wind glides through them. 

as i walked towards the tree, i noticed an unusual hole on the bottom outgrowing roots poking into the ground. not afraid of what might happen if i went in, ( its not like i havent seen "Alice in Wonderland") i stepped in. the trunk runs for hundreds of feet under the ground and above the round as well. i looked down and was amazed that i was staring at nothing but blackness. when you think about it im standing on nothing but my shear amazment. thinking quickly, i tried to grab onto the sides of the tree, and the holeof the opening. as soon as i touched the sides of this majestical,peaceful tree, it shot me right up. i put my hands over my head because i thought i was gonna get squished at the top of the tree, but instead, i just shot right up through it. just like that, poof!

in the below, of the place that  payson smith used to reside, her mother pondered about her daughters whereabouts. "Payson has been gone for hours. she is never gone this long." her mother mentioned to Ray, Paysons dad. he nodded in agreement. worry was starting to build up.