Class Cumstar

Kean was horny. Being the school's star athlete, the endless trainings in preparation for the upcoming competition meant that he hadn't cum for weeks. Watching the teacher from the back of the class, her huge ass was hypnotizing him. As she wiped the board, her ass jiggled up and down.

The blood rushed to his cock, his thick 8 incher straining against the tight school pants. Fuck. He ran his fingers along the shaft as he gawked at that giant ass. "Oops!" The marker clattered to the floor. Her unbuttoned shirt fell open as she bent over to pick it up, revealing her perfect jugs.

Kean felt his cock pump out wave of after wave of precum. Of all the days to freeball. His cock was the hardest it had ever been. Unzipping his pants as quietly as he could, he shoved his hands into his crotch. It was wet with sweat and precum, the manly mixture intertwining into his curly brown pubes.

He jerked his cock, rubbing his thumb against his cockhead. Biting his lip, he watched as she erased the board again, her ass bouncing. He leaned back, thrusting into his hands, rubbing the precum down onto his shaft.

"Kean? Could you please come up to the front and solve this equation?" Her voice brought him back to reality. "Uh- um yeah." He hastily tidied himself before standing up, his hands in his pants to hide his massive cock.

His cock had snaked into the leg of his pants, and was now rubbing against the rough inner material. Shivering with stimulation, he made his way to the front of the class. His cock twitched as he grabbed the marker, his hand brushing against hers.

He ogled her for a moment, noticing her curvy figure and gigantic assets. A slight stain had started to form. With this much precum, it was starting to feel like he had pissed himself. Kean was thankful that the pants were black and not white.

With shaky hands, he started to write the solution. Miraculously, he was able to focus just enough, writing the answer down with shabby handwriting. Kean put the marker down, swiftly placing his hands back into his pockets. The marker rolled from the table, hitting the tile loudly.

"I'll get it!" she said enthusiastically, bending over in front of Kean to retrieve it. Kean's cock throbbed. He backed up against the table, gripping it for support. "Oh- there it is" She shuffled backwards, her ass bumping into his leg. He felt the plump cheeks wrap around his cock. Kean stifled a moan, not daring to move.

"Miss- I-" "Oh my goodness I am so sorry!" she said, standing up. Her breasts hugged his leg as she rose, giving his cock one final stroke.

Kean moaned, stumbling backwards wildly. Landing on his ass, his pants burst open with a loud rip, button going one way and zipper going the other. "OH SHIT OH FFFUCKKKKK" he shouted, his voice shaking, desperate for release.

His glistening, rock hard cock sprung out, thwapping loudly against his toned chest. Thrusting into the air, he squirmed as round after round of cum spurted from his engorged cockhead. It hit his head and chest, the most cum he had ever shot. It slopped onto the floor as he continued to shoot cum everywhere, moaning and writhing. He grabbed his cock, shouting with pleasure as he pumped it, reaching a new level of pleasure. The white shirt, wet with cum, turned translucent, clinging to his body and exposing his toned body and baby pink nipples. His balls bounced and pulsed with each spurt of cum, his hole tightening and loosening as he orgasmed at the front of the class. The air filled with the smell of pungent, boy cum, the only sounds being the shocked gasps of the class and the pleasured moans of the jock. As the last of the cum spurts dribbled out, and he jerked his cock one last time, riding the final waves of pleasure.

He opened his eyes, chest heaving from exertion. Wiping the cum from his face, his eyes widened as he realised what he'd just done.