muscle cookie x reader

y/n walked to school thinking about the love of her life, her sempai muscle cookie. he was just so sexy and strong, but he was so popular and WAY out of her league.  almost every girl at y/n's school had a crush on him. even her best friend princess cookie.  princess cookie didn't tell y/n, but it was really obvious when she talked to him and stuttered and blushed. y/n got so jealous when she did that.  when they got to school, y/n saw muscle cookie and waddled over to him and looked up into his shit-colored eyes. it reminded y/n of crushing her shit online for views.  uwu. "h-h-h-h-h-h-hey muscle c-c-c-c-c-cookie" y/n studdered "oh, hey," muscle cookie said cooly. it made y/n blush. his voice was so deep and sexy. "d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-do you w-w-w-wanna go out on a d-d-d-d-d-d-d-date uwu?" y/n asked him, staring up at his beautiful bulging muscles. he paused which made y/n's heart start beating out of her chest. "s-s-s-sure" he said as he got onto his hands and knees and crawled away. y/n thought he was so extremely sexy as she watched as he waddles away. she went to go tell princess cookie about the date she was going to go on, but princes cookie looked like she was about to cry. "w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-whats wrong uwu?" y/n asked " WHAT'S WRONG IS THAT U TOOK MY MAN U UGLY BITCH" princess cookie screamed then spontaneously combusted cutely.y/n started to cry " i cant belive my only friend left me" she ran to class not wanted people to see her cry. while running to clas she bumped into chilli pepper aka the most popular girl  in the school. y/n coudnt handle the pain anymore and started to sing her fight soing as she turned into a deamon princess. everyone stared at her in awe. then y/n ate everyone and everything ever uwu.