Tʜᴇ ᴇsᴄᴀᴘᴇ 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑢𝑠𝑡😏

You guys had finally escaped from the orphanage, all the kids were sleep including the older ones...except you and Ray. (JUST WANTED TO MAKE IT KNOWN YOU GUYS ARE AGED UP JUST A BIT.) You guys were sitting up behind a tree that was away from the kids. You were talking and joking with ray and then something happened...
Y/N POV:
I was kinda getting uncomfortable on the ground so I moved onto Ray's lap as he offered. I moved around a bit as Ray had bit his lip for some reason. I then felt something poking me...and I knew what it was so I smirked and turned around to look at Ray.
"Ray, do you have a boner?" "I-I no...."
"Do you need some help." "Yes..." he mumbled. I unzipped his pants and stroked his dick. I heard him grunt a few times. Then I started to make work. I grabbed his dick tightly and began to suck it harshly. He groaned loudly and I started to take it all. I gagged on his dick and he moaned even more. I slapped my hand around his mouth as soon as I heard one of the kids moving. "FUCKING SHIT ITS LANI!!" I thought. But then I thought of this as a great idea. I went even harder and gaged on it more as he moaned through my hand. I heard lani go back to sleep and as soon as I did I took my hand off his mouth. I then pushed off my skirt and positioned myself on top of him. I slowly went down on his dick and tried my best not to moan. Ray on the other hand didn't care and kept groaning. I bounced harder and harder until I came. I moaned as Ray flipped me onto my back onto a blanket we brought and started pounding into me as he grabbed his scarf and tied it around my mouth to keep me from moaning.
THIRD PERSON:
Y/n moaned loudly into the scarf as Ray kept pounding and pounding deeply and roughly into you. He finally stopped as he pulled out and came onto your stomach. He grabbed some supplies from a bag and cleaned you guys up as you went to bed with the others.