Praise

"You really try too hard." She shrugs eating a grapes from the bowl she took out of the fridge.

"Excuse me?" He says looking up at her from where he sits at the kitchen table.

"You heard what I said. You try too hard. You can't make me fold. You look silly," she chuckles popping another grape in her mouth before leaning against the counter her arms crossed over her chest. It did get him a little heated. He stands and slowly walks over to her, his face inches from hers. He puts a hand on the counter leaning over her frame. She's instantly intimidated, her arms uncrossed but she fiddles nervously with her hands. He notices her sudden change in demeanor and how she won't speak anymore when he got close to her.

"That's what I thought. Good girl," he kisses her forehead and steps back. She looks in defeat and she sighs making his chuckle a bit. "Notice how I barely did anything," He opens the fridge and refills his glass of whiskey.

"Whatever," she grumbled refusing to admit defeat. She goes back to her grapes and eats them with a bit of an angry pout.

"You be good for me?" He said softly as he stands behind her, her back pressed against his chest. He puts his hands on the counter locking her in. He kisses the back of her head and holds her against him, one hand going to her belly and the other teasing her throat. "Mm such a pretty girl," he gently nudges her head to the side and kisses her neck. "Say it," he says sternly and tightens his grip on her neck.

"Mm good girl," she repeats back to him and drops her head back. She whines softly biting her lip trying to stand her ground but they both know she's breaking. She squirms and lifts her head back looking up at him.

"What Is it my sweet girl?" He rubs her sides and sways side to side as he caresses her.

"Please daddy..." she bites her lip looking up at him. He grabs her by the back of her neck pushing her forward so she's face down on the counter. He first caresses her behind rubbing it and rubbing against it, squeezing and slapping. He pulls down her bottoms exposing her ass.

"Pretty little thing huh?" He smacks it harder now. "Who's pretty?" He says lowering his knees abs burying his face between her ass cheeks tease licking her pussy.

"I'm pretty daddy," she blushes deeply moaning and keeping her head down. "F-fuck daddy..." she grips the edge of the counter by her hips. He slaps her ass till it's bright red and tingling. He sucks hard on her clit abusing it with pleasure because he knows just want to do. She reaches back gripping his soft curls and pressing against his face. His assault on her clit becoming too much. She moves her hair to one side able to look back at him. Just his head poking out from behind her ass enough to see his eyes when he looks up. Soon enough he's rubbing just the right spot making her squeal. He smirks and continues at the spot not changing the movement or speed no matter how much the muscles in his face started to burn from moving them. She pants heavily whimper as she's about to cum.

"Oh!! Oh fuck!!" She screams and cums thrusting against his face as her hips twitch he licks what drops out of her wet pulsing hole. "Oh my god daddy."

He stands licking his lips then clicks his tough shaking his head. "You weren't given permission to do that." He grabs her arms pulling her against his chest and off the counter then he makes her walk to the licking room before throwing her over the couch. She faces the window behind the couch and lays her head on it. "Be good princess,"

"Yes daddy," she smiles excited and shakes her ass as she feels his bare skin behind her. His cock already hard and throbbing on her ass. He pulls all of her hair back fitting her thick curls into his large hand and pulling it back. He teases the tip of his cock against her hole then slowly slides it in.

"Good girl." he drags out groaning when his cock slides in; a feeling he'll never get tired of. "Fuck princess..." she grips the back of the couch tightly in her small hands. Her back arches against him and bites her lip, eyes rolling back. He begins slowly letting her feel inch by inch of his veiny cock. As it slides even more he speeds up till his balls are slapping against her clit.

"Yes! Daddy! So! Good!" She screams, he pulls her hair harder. His hips slapping hard against her juicy ass the sound of their skin echoing through their home. "Gonna make me fucking cum!" She shouts and he slaps her.

"Don't you fucking cum till I say you can," he growls in her ear biting the line gently.

"Yes daddy Ill try," she nods looking up at him.

"Don't try. You'll do what I fucking tell you to do," he slaps her face again. His demanding words turn her on and make her submit to whatever he says. His hand as big ass her ass cheek comes down fast on her skin leaving a handprint.she squeals from the pain moaning as he becomes pleasure. She screams for him begging for it harder. He slams into her so hard she bangs into the couch they make it rocks and slide all over the place.

"Daddy please!" She screams closing her legs trying not to cum without his permission.

"Ah-ah, don't even think about it." He pushes her legs back apart maybe even further than before.

"Ahh fuck!" She shouts trying to keep it together but she's struggling bad. He smirks for he loved watching her become undone in front of him. He loved the power she let him have over her he puts his hand over the front of her neck pulling her up sitting up and having her back pressed to his chest.

"Cum," He says finally. She tenses and cums all over his cock squirting and it makes a mess as he's still thrusting into her. The couch is soaked and she's soaked and shaking. She grips his arm holding onto him for dear life till she finishes cumming

"Oh my god daddy," she whines and drops her head onto the couch letting her body do it's last couple of twitches.

"We're not finished here sweetheart," she chuckles and kisses down her back. His left hand rubs down her body then between her legs. He pushes past her folds and rubs her clit. "Bounce that ass princess," he growls in her ear slapping her ass harder. She keeps her head down but moves her ass back and forth slowly on his cock. Her pussy still dripping making a lewd sound making his cock slip in and out of her. Her speed starting to pick up but it was no match for his. He tabs her hips digging his thumbs into the dimples in her back holding her down.

"Fuck princess. Ohhhh fuck..." he groans in pleasure as he cums inside of her. His cock twitching inside as it pumps its thick load deep into her. The feeling of his cum filling her pussy makes her shiver her thigh shaking and tensing up.

He pulls out taking a step back watching his duck drip out and puddle on the couch. She goes limp against the couch unable to move while she works on catching her breath and focusing her fuzzy mind. Her ass still in the air and her pussy pulsating from his absent cock.

"So what where you saying?" He smirk just watching her.