chilling uwu :P

TW!!!: BAD SMUT and bad writing?? i was bored lol

Y/N's POV:

Today, after school ended, I decided to go to the grocery store, since my mom asked me to.

"Ugh! UWU THAT BITCH! Grrrrrr rawr!!!!" I strutted to the grocery store nearby and heard a voice. It was of a man singing. His voice was so sexy and ughhhhhhh *moans in my head*.

I bet he's buff. I bet he's an alpha. RAWRRRRRR. I moaned one last time before stepping into the store. after finishing my shopping, the man was still out there, singing his whole heart out<3.

I went up to him to see what he was doing, he was lifting his shirt up and I could see his juicy abs. I moaned loudly. They looked so yummyyyy!! *damn daddyyy*

I think he heard me. OOPS UWU :P

He turned his gaze to me and winked.

He started to bite his lips and I started to bite mine

He started to bite his lips and I started to bite mine. It was like a heated staring contest. He walked closer to me while still singing the same song.

"Super Idol de xiào róng dōu méi nǐ de tián," he smirked. His seductive winks and smirks made me feel weak. I just became so submissive and breedable for him.

"UWU senpai! Do I look submissive and breedable?" I winked rapidly at him while doing aegyo. He walked up to me while singing the same song.

"You're so sexy babygirl. Wanna go chill with me?" he winked and bit his lips. I moaned loudly.

After I moaned, I grabbed him by the neck! He grabbed me by my waist! We started to devour each other's lips. *ughhhh*

"Wanna go to my place babygirl?" he smirked.

"Yes please daddy- I mean senpai!," I did a cute face to him.

We arrived at his place. He ripped off his shirt and started singing the same song again. It was so hot and sexy that my clothes flew off. We started to make out aggressively. He grabbed my ass and ran his fingers through it. He picked me up and threw me onto his bed. He kissed down my neck and body.

The room was filled with pleasure.

"Suck these nuts!"

"Ok daddy;)"

I went onto my knees and started to suck his members and nuts. :O

He was so delicious. So tastyyyyyy.

"YUM!" I said aggressively.

After he came onto my face, he picked me up and put on a condom. "I'm going in. Ok babygirl?"

"Yes daddy, faster plz."

He started to enter me, ugh it was so good.

After we both came. He dropped his body onto the bed, right next to me, while still out of breath.

"You're so sexy Y/N, I'm Naruto btw."

"You're sexy too Naruto. I love chilling with you;) uwuwuwuwuwu."

........

The end................???????

........

A/N: feeling goofy lmfao, might delete later or not idk