Sports Festival Finale Part 1

3rd Person POV

After the whole ordeal with Katsuki, the Sports Festival continued as Midnight was standing in the middle of the arena.

Midnight: Alright Ladies and Gentlemen. We'll begin the next round of the One on One fights. I know you all are wondering what happened, but Principal Nezu will hold a Press Conference to answer your questions, but now we need Shoka Todoroki and Neo Torchwick to come to the arena.

In the bleachers

Shoka: That's us. *to Momo* Let's go Momo

Momo nodded and got up with them.

Izuku: Wait. You three know it's Shoka and Neo's battle right?

Neo: We know, but we decided to have a three-way battle to see who will battle you.

Izuku: Well alright. * creates two clones of himself* Good luck you three.

The two clones kissed Neo and Momo, while the real Izuku kissed Shoka.

Minitimeskip

The trio made it to the arena that confused everyone including Midnight.

Midnight: Ms. Yaoyorozu, you know I called Shoka and Neo to the arena, right?

Momo: I do, but me, Todoroki, and Torchwick agreed to have a three-way battle.

With Present Mic and Aizawa

Mic: Are they allowed to do that?

Aizawa: It's Midnight's and Nezu's call.

With Nezu

Nezu: Midnight. I'll allow it.

Back in the arena

Midnight: I've got word on it and you three are allowed to have a three-way battle. So, Ladies and Gentlemen, it will be a battle between Momo Yaoyorozu, Neo Torchwick, and Shoka Todoroki. Ladies, get into position.

Momo created a katana, while Shoka created an ice sword and fire sword, and Neo prepared her umbrella. All three get into a fighting stance.

In the Bleachers

Coco: This is going to be a good one.

Yang: You said it, Coco.

Blake: Hey Izuku. Who would win this one?

Izuku: In all honesty, this could be a close one because me, Shoka, and Neo were trained by the Avengers and then we've trained Momo and Jiro before the Entrance Exam and did some more training during the two weeks we had before the Sports Festival. 

Weiss: In short, it could come down to timing and how they use their quirks effectively.

Izuku: Correct.

Back in the Arena

Midnight: You three ready?

Momo/Shoka/Neo: Ready.

Midnight: Begin.

Play this.

The three charge towards one another as Shoka blocked Neo's umbrella with her fire sword and blocking Momo's katana with her ice sword. 

Shoka: Let's see who's the best.

Momo and Neo backed up as Shoka created an ice bow and arrow as well as a few ice archermen and start to shoot arrows towards Momo and Neo. Momo and Neo start to deflect the ice arrows.