Loss of a Life Can Lead To Happiness

Maya's POV.
My name is Maya Hudson (yes that Hudson) and well I didn't always live in Hawai'i. I used to live In Lima, Ohio with my mom, brother, Stepdad, and Stepbrother. Ever since I graduated in 2012 I left Lima without anyone knowing, except for my best friend Sebastian Smythe, and fled to Hawai'i with all my clothes and stuff in there. Basically, I was neglected and always lived in Finn's shadow but not anymore.

Flashback
I am standing outside of the airport, with all my suitcases and stuff, at the check in area saying goodbye to Sebastian and his family. Him and his family are the only ones who knew what I wanted yo be and helped me reach my future. They even paid for my flight to Hawai'i, and bought me a house in the nice part of Honolulu, Hawai'i, along with paying for my tuition for college.

Maya: I can't believe this is finally happening I'm going to the University of Hawai'i to be a bail bondsman and bounty hunter. I'm really going to miss you guys.
Mrs. Smythe: We will miss you too and if there is anything you need just give us a call no matter what time it is.
Mr. Smythe: Absolutely, now go and fulfill your dreams and don't let your past underestimate your future.
Maya: I will and thank you so much for all that you have done to help me get here especially you Sebastian since you were the one who helped me get here.
Sebastian: Your welcome and it was no problem besides once when I graduate we'll be together again.
Maya: Alright well I better head off and find my terminal but before I leave one last family group hug.
Everyone: Alright have a safe flight and call us once you land.
Maya: I will, goodbye.
Everyone: Bye.

'Goodbye forever Lima, OH!!' As I thought to myself getting on the plane while listening to music. When I landed and left the airport I saw my big and gated two story house that is already furnished and has a pool outside and even a dance and recording studio for my hobby, which is recording cover songs and posting YouTube videos of me dancing. Not only that but inside the garage was my dream car a blue and black 2010 Ford Mustang GT that Mr. and Mrs. Smythe had given me.

For the next few days I went off searching for a job and took my chance so I decided to stop by Da Kine Bail Bonds and sure enough they were hiring for another bail bonds woman to help out and replace one of their old team members. Once I was done with filling out my application and interview I was immediately hired and was also considered a bail bonds woman and bounty hunter in training. When I left to go to my car I bumped into someone and stumbled to the ground but the person caught me and that person just happened to be Leland Chapman. I swear I could feel my heart race so bad I think I was going to pass out... but thank god I didn't.

Leland: Oh my gosh I am so sorry; I wasn't looking where I was going; are you alright? <He looked at me to see if I was alright and was also staring at me a bit.>
Maya: Yeah I'm alright and it's okay I wasn't looking where I was going either.
Leland: Good. I'm Leland Chapman by the way.
Maya: Maya Hudson I just moved here from Ohio and I actually just got hired here at Da Kine as a Bail bondswoman and bounty hunter in training.
Leland: Oh wow that is amazing I also work there as a bounty hunter and bail bondsman along with running the office on the Big Island so it looks like we will be seeing a lot more of each other.
Maya: I guess we will.
Leland: Hey since this is your first time in Hawai'i maybe I can show you around town and possibly have lunch together this weekend if we are done early with the bounty or if we don't have one at all.
Maya: I'd like that very much Leland.
Leland: Can I have your phone number so I can text you to let you know.
Maya: Sure.