You did it lucy,can you do everyday?..iloveyou..

"24 hours"

my boyfriend challenge me in a 24 hours challenge but i dont know what it is.. "oh here it is he text me"

hello lucy..

oh.hello Natsu

so lucy uhm i challenge you in a 24 hours challenge..If you passed i'l give you 60,000 jerwley..

oh whats the challenge?

its living without me for 24 hours, no texts, no video calls, no chats and you cant go to the guild and my house..

oh Natsu i think i cant do that..

oh lucy baby i know you can do? Right?

i did want that money but it's not like im only using him for money it's only be cause he sometimes help me too.. so i said "okay but only for 24 hours" with a slight sad..

then Natsu said "good from nowon you cant chat me, text me, video call me neither you cant go to my house and the gulid" with a rough voice..

it's really weird that he challenge me that but i cant say no so i say yes..

after the challenge i was so exited to see him and i chatted him and says "Natsu the challenge is over your promise okay?" ....He didn't reply i was worried so i go to the guild..seeing a coffin there.."who eas dead??" Then i came to see my boyfriend lyi'n there whilemy tears fall slowly..

Master Makarov came over to me and said..

"Natsu have been suffering in a sick called cancer and the time he last texted you its the time that he passed away"...

i was saddly speachless while Master gave me a bag of 120,000 jerwley.. and saw a note saids "Lucy you did it? can you do it everday?..iloveyou..