Christmas Shopping

Draco's POV: It's a week before Christmas and I'm thinking about what I'm going to do over the break. "Hey Dray, whatcha thinking about?" I heard Harry say as he entered our dorm room. "Um Just trying to figure out what I'm going to do for break. I can't go home because my mom is on house arrest and I'm not allowed to be around her so I don't know what I'm going to do." I said looking down and fidgeting with my fingers in my lap. It was silent for a minute and I looked up at him to see him staring off into space, "Well," He started, scaring me and making me jump, "you could always stay here at hogwarts with me over break?" I thought about it for a second, "Would the professors be ok with that?" He nodded and sat down next to me on the bed. I smiled, "Alright I'll stay here then." He gave a small smiled and then took is glasses off to lay down, setting them on the nightstand and turning of his lamp. I layed down next to him and slowly started to fall asleep when I felt his arm wrap around me. I smiled to myself before falling asleep, feeling his body heat raidiating off of him. 

Time Skip to Day Before Christmas Break

3rd POV: The day before Christmas break, everyone woke up and packed up their stuff, except for Harry and Draco. Once the boys had dropped off their friends at the train station, they went into town to go christmas shopping. They walked around the town and went into stores, grabbing things for each other and for the teachers that were staying at hogwarts over the break. They spent the entire day shopping and didn't start heading back to the school until around 5:30 p.m. "Hey Harry?" Draco said turning to the latter. "Yea? What's up Dray?" The taller said. "We should probably head back to the school it's starting to get dark out." Harry pulled out his phone and looked at the time, "Yea we probably should its like 5:30." The two of them started to head back to the school, talking as they went. Throughout the day they kept getting weird looks from other people, which they expected to happen especially after the war. Once it started to get dark though, the looks kept getting more and more nasty and irritated that their savior, Harry Potter, was hanging out with Voledmort's right hand man's, son. Harry just rolled his eyes at everyone and grabbed Draco's hand, dragging him through the streets, causing the blonde to blush like crazy. Soon they made it back to the school and went to eat dinner. They ate quietly with the few other teachers that were there before going back up to their dorm room and getting ready for bed. That night, Harry couldn't sleep as there was something that was constantly on his mind. He had decided that he was gonna make tomorrow the best christmas ever for both him and Draco. 

A/N: This is the shortest chapter I have ever written oml. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this I am so sorry that it took so damn long to get this done I had no motivation whatsoever. I promise that the next part will be longer. Also thank you so much for reading this story. It almost has 200 reads and I am so grateful to all of you. Anyways love you all and I hope you have a good day/night. BYEEE