chapter 1

people told her she wasn't good enough they told her she couldn't make it. they all hated her even her family. this is the story of Diana rose she has been bullied a lot but she is still going strong her parents hate her but she doesn't care. she has dark blue hair an eyebrow piercing and if you haven't noticed she is no goody goody. this is her life. she always wished to be like her friends they were on the cheer team while she was on the baseball team they all have blonde hair while she has dark blue they all have boyfriends while she is still single people tend to stay away from here because of her looks they think she's trouble which she is. she didn't grow up in a normal family her mom moved out when she was 3 years old so she grew up with her dad and being a daddy's girl she did more sports and stuff. she never really cared about fancy stuff. the perfect date for her would be a movie date where they cuddle the whole time. for her heels hurt dresses suck plus dinner is to much money while she can just oder pizza,but no guy will ever ask her out she is to weird they say. "she is to scary." they say but they never thought that she would end up like this. here they are now in senior year and she has her blue hair still but her make up is light and she is smiling she didn't really smile that much before. "wow!" they all say. "shes mine!" they all said but what they didn't know was she was taken now by the new kid his name is Nicolas Chase.