eyebrow fantasy dream nightmare

One day in Walmart Kiera Schroeder noticed a furry being peeking around the corner of a shelf at her. She waited and jumped around the corner, seeing the mostest sexiest handsomest hottest eyebrow she had ever seen.

"heeeyy bb 😻😻🤪🤪" kiera said

The eyebrow said nothing because it is an eyebrow but Kiera picked it up in her arms bridal style and skipped joyfully back to her carriage.

Kiera drove home with the eyebrow and starting brushing it with a giant hairbrush.

"such a good little eyebrow, nya" kiera said, petting it with her long skinny bony pale sharp green green orange fingers.

Then, the eyebrow growled.

"Whats wrong my sweet honey dumpling pie poopy mushy baby ??" kiera asked. "Is you hungy wungy??"

Then Kiera stood up and got a bottle from the fridge and fed the eyebrow.

The eyebrow digested the yummy cold juicy milk, making gurgling noises.

"mmmmm, lets get married bbg, ur so smexy scrumpty delish amazeballs awesomesauce" Kiera said fastly.

The eyebrow nodded and wiggled out the door, motioning for Kiera to follow.

Then they got married and kissed muah muah.

A day later, the eyebrow was discovered standing over Kiera's dead body holding a bloody chainsaw.

The eyebrow escaped the police and proceeded to rob a bank before leaving the U.S.A. and going to western antarctica.

The end.