CH 07- Flirt after flirt🥀

Near a small little waterfall, Y/n and Taehyung were washing the blood off of their hands, the blood of her ex boyfriend.

Y/n's hand was stinging after she cut it with the glass. Taehyung, weirdly, had some bandage in his pocket, ready to seal up her wound when she had washed all the blood off.

"So..who was that..that I killed?" He spoke out nervously, shuddering at what he just said. He couldn't believe that he actually killed somebody. He wasn't a murderer..at all.

"Uh..he was my ex.." Taehyung rose a brow at those words, becoming intrigued now. He continued to wash his hands of the blood in the cold water of this little waterfall.

"Why the 'ex'?" He asked in curiously as Y/n only let out a little chuckle.

"Curious, hm?" He nodded.

"Well...I'd like to know the background of who I...you know.." She sighed and gave in.

"He..well there was a number of reasons why I broke up with him. He was deranged, abusive, a cheater.." Taehyung frowned.

"Cheater..?"

"Yeah..he cheated on me all the time..and I have no idea why I let him.." Taehyung scoffed.

"Okay, anybody who cheats on you is stupid." Y/n was now the intrigued one.

"How so..?"

"Do I need to say it? You're very beautiful..and seem to be great and a lot of things like..covering up murders."

"Hey I've never done this before. I'm no specialist." He chuckled slightly.

"Hm..but you don't strike me as a good girl...you seem risky..dangerous."

"How come..?"

"I don't know, there's a small little glint in your eyes..that urges for danger, and you're here at a train track. It screams danger." She smirked in amusement.

"You're correct.." He chuckled again as he took the bandage out of his jacket, walking over to her now.

"Oh, you're also very hot..if I may say." He spoke out hesitantly as she only smiled.

"Hm..thank you." He smiled as she held out her hand for him to bandage up.

"So I heard that you've been talking to my best friend, Jimin.." Y/n rolled her eyes slightly.

"Yeah..just a little. He's a flirter.."

"Mhm, he's actually the flirtiest in the group. Maybe because he loves the attention. He's very clingy.." Taehyung explained as he wrapped the bandage around Y/n's hand.

"Hey...what about..Jungkook..?" She hesitantly spoke out, becoming curious of his background.

"Jungkook? How did you know his name..?"

"Uh, Jimin mentioned him to me.." She lied.

"Oh..well, he's the quiet one. He loves to be alone most of the time, and he..he has another side to him that is joyful and happy, but that left when his mother took her own life. Now, he lives with his abusive father.." He started as Y/n listened carefully to every word of his.