PASSION

So let's start

It was a evening day ...you can see a girl sitting in a bed ....and doing some art work....

Actually she is making or trying to make a sketch of her idol....

As I told she is trying because she has made that sketch various time but it never gave a exact sketch as she made of other and she just trying....and in her mind their is that she will try various time but she will one day really make it....

So let's see is a passion without any circumtances...

And till this was going...

Her grand maa....came a asked what she is doing she didn't replied as she knows that if she tell then she will be scolded so ....she didn't replied... Her grand maaa... Came ...and saw that she is again making sketch....

Grandmaa...- again you are making ..haaaa....your exam's are coming naaa....what's this....

Gril- I have already completed my...preperation for exam ...

Grand maa- but also keep it..

Grils did not replied but was sad...

He grand ma went from the room but she didn't kept it she kept doing it....and it was diner time....and she has made the sketch...but again she haven't made it....as real...

Gril to her self - don't wory I will tey again tommorow and it will surly be....
And now she went for dinner...

Next day she went to school ...as their were some activity so she took her file where she used to keep her all the art's ...

And all the benchers were very curious to see those art's as she didnot have any problem..
With it because in home no one see her art no one give her any advice nor any ....good how was it....so she gave them and they were very overwelmed with those art and frist time some one praised him for her art's...(execept her best friend musa)

So again they returned it...now...and it was the class of the class teacher he enterd and told

Teacher - so grils their is one virgatha project or compition their is may of them varity...and evey one need's to participate their is things like essey , poem , article , and media presentation...

Gril (in mind ) - hope their whould be an art compition also in this virgatha projcet...

And now class was ove she went home...and told evey one about that project....

And now she was watching something in mobile...suddunly she got some notification...

It was from the school class group ...and she opend it and was so so happy ...because in that ...their was painting option in the project...

And now it's finall thet she will do painting....

And she starts doing it that time only...she was drawing a army grils name mithali madhumita...

Next prt soon
.