003

A/N:Thank you for 1k+ reads!!Sorry for the slow update!!I have to practice my Erhu 4 times a week.😖

---------------xxxx-------------------
•Your PoV•

It's been a month since I moved to Japan and Hitomi,Shousuke and I has gotten closer than ever.Everyday we go to school and go home together.

A group of girls or girl are leaving threats in my shoe locker after the Ice-cream shop incident.

I told Hitomi and she just tell me that,

Hitomi:Y/N for the last time just shake it off.Their just jealous on how cute you are and how your besties with thw hottest guy in school.

She has being saying that for a whole month!I think I should just shake it off.

•Hitomi's PoV•

People are soooo Jealous easily these days,they just can't accept that some people *cough*Y/N*cough* are better than them.Geez...

Even Oikawa's ear is better than those girls face.Bullshit.

Enough with the complains.By using 100% of my brain,Y/N developed a SMALL ASS crush on our boy Shousuke.LETZZZ GOOOO!!

Now it's Operation get Shousuke to stop ignoring Barbatos sign to like Y/N is to go!!

I need to confront him about his feelings,but how...?

•Shousuke's PoV•

Over the past month,Y/N and I got closer.And I admit she is nice to be with,she respects that I don't talk alot and does not invade my privacy unlike some other people.

And I can't believe i'm saying this but Hitomi might be right.I might have a crush on Y/N.I like everything about her,her beautiful (e/c) ᵉʸᵉ ᶜᵒˡᵒʳ,her long/short (h/c)ʰᵃⁱʳ ᶜᵒˡᵒʳ,her personality and just even more things about her that I can't decribe in words.

■A/N:Sorry if this is getting too fast,if its too fast,just comment and I will slow the story down alittle. :)■

I really want to tell her but I need to confirm my feelings before confessing.I don't want to ruin our friendship.

I'm just going to see what happens between us.Friends and nothing more...yet.

------𑁍•𑁍•𑁍------
■A/N:Volume 11 spoiler!!■

•No one's PoV•

Its golden week,when families go on road trips and other vacationers flock to popular destinations!!

The L/N's are going to the Twin Course Mochiki!!

The main attraction is go-kart racing.But Twin Cource Mochiki recently expanded into giant multipurpose recreational facility incorporating the landscape in a variety of attractions that childern and adults can all enjoy(All from the manga)

Haru,your younger brother was in the back seat sleeping while you were scrolling through instagram.After a nice 3 hour long drive,the L/N's made it to Twin Course Mochiki!

The Sun is shinning brighter than Hinata's butt cheeks.It smells like Sugawa-

I MEAN it smells refershing and Y/N has the energy of Kenma.

•Your PoV•
Why did I agree to come?I could just stay home and watch MHA instead.My father finally found a parking spot and we took out our bags.

???:Najimi,what's with the speech?

That voice sounded familiar,Hitomi's older brother.

M/N:Y/N look at that!The Tadano family and the Komi family are here too!